Monster Hunter heehee

Talk about games! Anyone can play these games. We're about to release new games (and you'll love these games)
VentusVulture
gayass animal
Wales

Re: Monster Hunter heehee

Post by VentusVulture »

Oh yeah I forgot to mention. My profile picture is Inagami but nonbinary. Nonbinagami lol
(Real talk I love Inagami's design, I hope they consider bringing it back to the main series from Frontier since it's conceptually one of the coolest elder dragons)
BootyJim
Dipshit
United States of America

Post by BootyJim »

I really wonder what Capcom has cooking for World 2, cuz you KNOW they're working on it. I really hope that they finally bring Lagiacrus back to the main series, he's one of the coolest flagships and deserves to be brought back!! HE WAS IN THE PROTOTYPE PLEASE JUST LET MY BOY SPLASH AROUND IN HD!!!
They call me Mr. White cuz my cracker game puts Saltine to shame
jasperoni
gay
Ireland

Post by jasperoni »

i know its gonna be world 2 but i hope its. taken some lessons from rise about how to make a monster hunter good. and maybe have some decent weapon and armor designs.
SlothfulSpectre
Going 5 Dollar Mode
Brazil

Post by SlothfulSpectre »

I think a world 2 would fix the problems with the weapon designs, they were one of the main complaints i saw about world.

Monster Hunter having bad armor designs is just something I've come to accept playing as a girl at this point.

My hope for MH6/World2/whatever is that they have styles and hunter arts again, love to have different movesets and special moves. My nightmare is spiribirds and monster riding coming back. wirebugs and palamutes can stay.
jasperoni
gay
Ireland

Post by jasperoni »

i think rise has some of the best options for girl armor yet (which honestly says nothing but i like alot of the stuff there), the thing that i hated in world was how every armor was generic plate shit with an ugly glowing green cage and obnoxious arm doohickey.

the other thing that drives me nuts is when world tried to be a fake mmo turning every new boss into a ffxiv raid you need a static for. i know they are going to do this again because theyre addicted and the hardcore nerds love it but man i miss the 3ds and just fighting a guy without a raid mechanic.
SlothfulSpectre
Going 5 Dollar Mode
Brazil

Post by SlothfulSpectre »

actually i know what i want

just get rid of tripping. for the love of god. nobody likes having to slot in flinch free in case a longsword user appears. just get rid of it. it doesn't even make sense why do fast weapons flinch like hell and big weapons don't, if i'm gonna have to deal with this at least let me hit the ls users with hammers

tu5 kinda fixed it in rise by making it a gem that the person with the annoying weapon slots in so i'm not being forced to build for how they play but really just get rid of it
VentusVulture
gayass animal
Wales

Post by VentusVulture »

SlothfulSpectre wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 4:39 pm actually i know what i want

just get rid of tripping. for the love of god. nobody likes having to slot in flinch free in case a longsword user appears. just get rid of it. it doesn't even make sense why do fast weapons flinch like hell and big weapons don't, if i'm gonna have to deal with this at least let me hit the ls users with hammers

tu5 kinda fixed it in rise by making it a gem that the person with the annoying weapon slots in so i'm not being forced to build for how they play but really just get rid of it
As a hammer user. I feel so fucking bad whenever I accidentally launch someone (especially in GU where there's no charm for nullifying it). Then again bowgun users in Rise have flinchlocked me more times than monsters have, and at least hammer flinches give like height or something. So I agree, I hope they get rid of it altogether, even if it makes the game feel more immersive.