Monster Hunter heehee

Talk about games! Anyone can play these games. We're about to release new games (and you'll love these games)
StevosCitrus
gay
Canada

Monster Hunter heehee

Post by StevosCitrus »

idk post stuff bout funny monsters game!!1!

World was my first game, had fun but god I cant imagine how the grind of older games was, the Rank mechanic making you remake armor and stuff killed me though and I just put it down forever cause of Iceborne's Rank increase. (also I played alone cause paying for PS Online can go suck itself)

Was nooot interested in Rise but man when the next game happens in a few years or so I'll prob be getting that lest its doodoo ass.

Heres the funny man that I love cause first thing I ever saw of MH was a vid with 'em in it.
mossymagicks
the
Germany

Re: Monster Hunter heehee

Post by mossymagicks »

I NEED to get back into GU I really wanna solo the EX Deviants but the grind to even unlock them is so annoying

I also gotta practice the flippy flip valor sword and shield more that shit is SO fucking fun

GET HEXED IDIOT
SlothfulSpectre
Going 5 Dollar Mode
Brazil

Post by SlothfulSpectre »

Just started genu on switch because it was on sale, i'm feeling that valor GS i go so fuckin fast (do not look at the speed of other weapons)
jasperoni
gay
Ireland

Post by jasperoni »

the thing about the greatsword is that its perfect in every way even if its slow it more than makes up for it. genuinely one of the best video game weapons ever
VentusVulture
gayass animal
Wales

Post by VentusVulture »

I've been picking up Charge Blade recently and goddamn it's fun. In my heart I'll always be a hammer main though. Also MHGU is so fun, it's literally my second (maybe even first!) most played game ever, have fun playing it for the first time and don't give up even if stuff seems archaic in comparison to new world games! The limitations to combat and movement make gameplay far more interesting in the long run imo. Also I hope they bring Zamtrios back someday
SkieSquiggles
They/It
Italy

Post by SkieSquiggles »

The only MH game I've played is Freedom Unite on the PSP. I haven't gotten like, Super Far into it but I do really like it! It's fun and has a charming style, and while I haven't set it up for myself there's apparently a pretty popular fan server for it!

If any gamers want to play it with me let me know !
Image Signature Under Construction Image (until I think of a better one)
StevosCitrus
gay
Canada

Post by StevosCitrus »

I was thinkin... they should add a fucked up shrimp-lobster type carapaceon, make it goddamn scary
SkieSquiggles
They/It
Italy

Post by SkieSquiggles »

StevosCitrus wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:23 pm I was thinkin... they should add a fucked up shrimp-lobster type carapaceon, make it goddamn scary
Bullet shrimp... Mantis Shrimp...
Image Signature Under Construction Image (until I think of a better one)
Scratch
dog
United States of America

Post by Scratch »

orz
jasperoni
gay
Ireland

Post by jasperoni »

if you are playing on switch or PC dont forget you can get a free doggy outfit that turns your puppy into Velkhana!