FreakBoards 2024 SNES/GENS Book Club #2: ROCKET KNIGHT ADVENTURES vs SPARKSTER

Talk about games! Anyone can play these games. We're about to release new games (and you'll love these games)
Cuboid64
You can say anything you want online, o poster mine.
Brazil

Re: FreakBoards 2024 SNES/GENS Book Club #2: ROCKET KNIGHT ADVENTURES vs SPARKSTER

Post by Cuboid64 »

Hey uh, I sort of fell off of this!

This is a big unceremonious but I just don't really feel like doing this anymore. I just haven't been playing games very much due to other shit going on. I really wanted to keep going with this but I cannot bring myself to! If anyone else wants to take the lead, feel free! Maybe i'll join in again but not as the organizer.

My one regret is not forcing everyone and myself to play Tokimeki Memorial
SkieSquiggles
They/It
Italy

Re: FreakBoards 2024 SNES/GENS Book Club #2: ROCKET KNIGHT ADVENTURES vs SPARKSTER

Post by SkieSquiggles »

Godspeed!!
Image Signature Under Construction Image (until I think of a better one)
Finch
Pokéfreak Extraordinaire
Wales

Post by Finch »

Thank you so much for starting this Cube!
ImageImageImage
VentusVulture
gayass animal
Wales

Post by VentusVulture »

Definitely thank you for starting this Cube! This has singlehandedly inspired me to start a list of all the games I finished last year (and for years to come) which has led me to think way more critically about why the games I played were fun or not. Hope you are doing well!!
coin-cache
gay
United States of America

Post by coin-cache »

Huge thanks for organizing these book club meets. Am really glad i got to play a bunch of new games and the discussions had here were really fun! Sending best wishes!