Image Image

not my pet |
not my pet v
Mak-Etcetera
✦{Waiting for DELTARUNE}✦
Italy

Re: POST YOUR PETS

Post by Mak-Etcetera »

Image Image The duo. The large ones april and the cryptid is birdie found them at a wendys
ImageImageImageImageImage
sympathy
:0)
Mexico

Post by sympathy »

today (nov 19) is her silly little birthday :0)

also if no one minds im just gonna post a pic of my dog every day :0)

skeleteleteleton
gay
United States of America

Post by skeleteleteleton »

ShrimpScampi
Slippery
Virgin Islands (USA)

Post by ShrimpScampi »

My fatted beast

Her name is mothra stewart
perpetuaReality
ULTRARARE ★★★★★★
Argentina

Post by perpetuaReality »

^^^this is my kitty calcifer hes huge and also so funny and kind of a dummy but i love him uwu
my sister named him after the character from the ghibli movie. ive never watched it but i like the little guy from it
i tried to get this pic of my other kitty cream while she was laying down next to me for my girlfriend. however she suddenly stood up and started eating her own paw. shes awesome
this is my other OTHER kitty cheddar (the one on the left). she used to bite a lot but now shes a lot more mellow. she injured her eye so her pupil looks all funny and weird :( but its all right because she can see alright :)
its difficult to differentiate between the both of them dfbdkjfnbdkjf but you can tell cuz cheddar is a bigger than cream lol
sympathy
:0)
Mexico

Post by sympathy »

what the dog doin
stinky_lizard
#1 ROBBYDUDE EMPLOYEE
United States of America

Post by stinky_lizard »

EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS THREAD
Finch
Pokéfreak Extraordinaire
Wales

Post by Finch »

perpetuaReality wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:23 am ^^^this is my kitty calcifer hes huge and also so funny and kind of a dummy but i love him uwu
my sister named him after the character from the ghibli movie. ive never watched it but i like the little guy from it
i tried to get this pic of my other kitty cream while she was laying down next to me for my girlfriend. however she suddenly stood up and started eating her own paw. shes awesome
this is my other OTHER kitty cheddar (the one on the left). she used to bite a lot but now shes a lot more mellow. she injured her eye so her pupil looks all funny and weird :( but its all right because she can see alright :)
its difficult to differentiate between the both of them dfbdkjfnbdkjf but you can tell cuz cheddar is a bigger than cream lol
Calcifer looks a lot like my kitty! She also got the dumb orange cat gene :lol:

This is Zooey, she always looks this angry :)
ImageImageImage
perpetuaReality
ULTRARARE ★★★★★★
Argentina

Post by perpetuaReality »

Finch wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:11 am
perpetuaReality wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:23 am ^^^this is my kitty calcifer hes huge and also so funny and kind of a dummy but i love him uwu
Calcifer looks a lot like my kitty! She also got the dumb orange cat gene :lol:

This is Zooey, she always looks this angry :)
DUMB ORANGE KITTY CLUB 🤝🤝🤝🤝