wtf do i watch General

Welcome to the first episode of my new podcast,. Today we will dicuss the latest in movies and anime, hbo max, prestige tv, sienfeld on tv must see tv, out now, discuss comics books, words books, picture books, new cohost books. We klove books and television, discuss books and television. Anime
pea_txt
Moderator of the Cinema & TV subforum
Monaco

wtf do i watch General

Post by pea_txt »

post if you are looking for something to watch

help each other out or so help me god
TBFish
gayer
United States of America

Re: wtf do i watch General

Post by TBFish »

Almost done with Jellystone, whats a good cartoon thats still going on? not anime like american/canadian stuff.
ImageImageImage
perpetuaReality
ULTRARARE ★★★★★★
Argentina

Post by perpetuaReality »

finished breaking bad the other day. that one is good so if you havent seen it, give it a try! :)
otherwise, im watching akiba maid war that one is also very good. its like the yakuza games but with maids :)
Silver_Maggie
weird soda enjoyer

Post by Silver_Maggie »

TBFish wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 9:23 pm Almost done with Jellystone, whats a good cartoon thats still going on? not anime like american/canadian stuff.
the owl house is really good and (technically) ongoing
Arlisbloxer05
FreakBoards #1 3DS Theme Maker
Canada

Post by Arlisbloxer05 »

Ultraman Z is pretty good. Tsubaraya Productions has the entire series up on youtube for free WITH english subtitles, along with plenty of other Ultraman shows.

Not all of them are up on their channel, but luckily there's other people who have uploaded them with english subs. Legit, they don't take them down via copyright because of how much they want EVERYONE to see Ultraman.

UNLIKE a certain Toei who would rather take down every single second of Kamen Rider footage that isn't uploaded by Shoutfactory
DoctorBodacious
obsessive apathetic
United States of America

Post by DoctorBodacious »

If you're into horror, I cannot recommend The Blob (1988) enough.

I don't have it right now but I can provide a rip of it later today.

It's real gnarly, a real peak in practical effects I think, not for those who don't want to see people get eaten by a Blob.
Image VOTE BUL NO MATTER WORTH She/Her 8-)
mysteryROOSTER
gay

Post by mysteryROOSTER »

THE MIDNIGHT GOSPEL!!!!!
ImageImageImageImageImage
punkcherries
↖thing.
Palestine

Post by punkcherries »

watch infinity train ................. it got shafted hardcore so it only has 4 seasons when it was meant to have 8 GRRRRRRRRRRR but its still sooo gooooodddd.............
excellent character writing interesting concepts and themes and environments . its an anthology series so each season has a new protagonist with different issues and stuff . its all about self improvement and doesnt skimp on hard issues like toxic codependency and sense of self and divorce and also Fuck The Cops and Gay People (subtext) YAY ................... so good :)
hai....... :twisted:
barroo
hey
Bhutan

Post by barroo »

TBFish wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 9:23 pm Almost done with Jellystone, whats a good cartoon thats still going on? not anime like american/canadian stuff.
everyone should watch OK KO if they haven't yet. it's exceptional
SkieSquiggles
They/It
Italy

Post by SkieSquiggles »

barroo wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:55 am
everyone should watch OK KO if they haven't yet. it's exceptional
OKKO is fucking EXCEPTIONAL and everyone SHOULD watch it. It is some of the most raw fun I've ever had watching a cartoon.
Image Signature Under Construction Image (until I think of a better one)