Cosplay Plans

talk about da best anime evar!!!!
BabyTart
gay ass nae nae baby
Norway

Cosplay Plans

Post by BabyTart »

Me and one other person have tentative plans to attend wondercon 2023, and we want to cosplay as SOR characters. My friend has called Dark Shi and I plan on being Berrycream Frosting, so we're just looking for a Raven; or really for anyone else who wants to, and can, attend. The more the merrier!
ImageImage
mysteryROOSTER
gay

Re: Cosplay Plans

Post by mysteryROOSTER »

BabyTart wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:51 pm Me and one other person have tentative plans to attend wondercon 2023, and we want to cosplay as SOR characters. My friend has called Dark Shi and I plan on being Berrycream Frosting, so we're just looking for a Raven; or really for anyone else who wants to, and can, attend. The more the merrier!
That sounds awesome! Update us if you need any advice for making it when the time comes. I don't have experience making clothing or cosplays, but I've made cartoony props.
ImageImageImageImageImage
SkieSquiggles
They/It
Italy

Re: Cosplay Plans

Post by SkieSquiggles »

BabyTart wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:51 pm Me and one other person have tentative plans to attend wondercon 2023, and we want to cosplay as SOR characters. My friend has called Dark Shi and I plan on being Berrycream Frosting, so we're just looking for a Raven; or really for anyone else who wants to, and can, attend. The more the merrier!
I'm not going to the con but I hope you find ur raven and have a great time!!
Image Signature Under Construction Image (until I think of a better one)