Knitting/Crocheting!

LISTEN TO THE EARTH,. YOU CNA HEAR IT, SCREAMIGN!!!
cabin
ultra gay

Knitting/Crocheting!

Post by cabin »

I don't know if anyone else here does knitting/crocheting but I wanted a place to post all my funny little things uwu

starting off with the stegosauruses I made for my nephews today!! (spoilered because they're big images)
Spoiler!
cabin
ultra gay

Re: Knitting/Crocheting!

Post by cabin »

I'll be slowly populating this thread with things I've knitted in the past, too. Starting with the newest clothing item I've made, a comfy oversized cardigan made with very pretty heathered yarn!!
Spoiler!
Last edited by cabin on Sat May 13, 2023 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
mysteryROOSTER
gay

Post by mysteryROOSTER »

cabin wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:38 pm I'll be slowly populating this thread with things I've knitted in the past, too. Starting with the newest clothing item I've made, a comfy oversized cardigan made with very pretty variegated yarn!!
Spoiler!
It looks great, especially with that color! I’ve wanted to make clothing sometimes, but I’m afraid it won’t turn out person-shaped lol
ImageImageImageImageImage
cabin
ultra gay

Post by cabin »

mysteryROOSTER wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 4:47 pm
cabin wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:38 pm I'll be slowly populating this thread with things I've knitted in the past, too. Starting with the newest clothing item I've made, a comfy oversized cardigan made with very pretty variegated yarn!!
Spoiler!
It looks great, especially with that color! I’ve wanted to make clothing sometimes, but I’m afraid it won’t turn out person-shaped lol
my first two pullover sweaters have very very oversized neck openings haha. but they're still wearable if I put a collared shirt or something underneath! and if it ends up too small I can just give it to someone smaller than me :) the only way to make good clothing is to make a lot of it.
mysteryROOSTER
gay

Post by mysteryROOSTER »

cabin wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 7:17 pm
mysteryROOSTER wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 4:47 pm
Spoiler!
my first two pullover sweaters have very very oversized neck openings haha. but they're still wearable if I put a collared shirt or something underneath! and if it ends up too small I can just give it to someone smaller than me :) the only way to make good clothing is to make a lot of it.
Oversized clothing and collared shirts are both good additions to an outfit tbh
ImageImageImageImageImage
cabin
ultra gay

Post by cabin »

here's a little bunny I made for fun back in september :)
Spoiler!
cabin
ultra gay

Post by cabin »

this one is in progress and was hard to take a good picture of but I'm currently making a sweater for my mom and the cabling is super satisfying to make
Spoiler!
sydsavage16
100% Trans Fat
United States of America

Post by sydsavage16 »

Took a long break from crochet after I had to rely on it for income during 2020 and burned out both my spirit and my wrist. I’ve made a few small things in the interim, but I’m sitting down to start a project with some fancy recycled yarn I bought at a yarn convention years ago. Feels good to start again.
cabin
ultra gay

Post by cabin »

I finished a birthday/christmas present for my mom!! I'm really happy with how this turned out, this is the first sweater I've ever finished that was actually the size I wanted it to be.
Spoiler!
SkieSquiggles
They/It
Italy

Post by SkieSquiggles »

cabin wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 5:13 pm I finished a birthday/christmas present for my mom!! I'm really happy with how this turned out, this is the first sweater I've ever finished that was actually the size I wanted it to be.
Spoiler!
I love the yarn(?) that you used! Great colors.
Image Signature Under Construction Image (until I think of a better one)