GG Strive thread

Talk about games! Anyone can play these games. We're about to release new games (and you'll love these games)
Lord
gay
United States of America

GG Strive thread

Post by Lord »

I would like to start this thread fairly simply.

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN
Lord
gay
United States of America

Re: GG Strive thread

Post by Lord »

Moment of silence for the poor modder who spent so much time porting rev2 sin into strive
skyboundnero
june's nobody
United States of America

Post by skyboundnero »

Lord wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 1:44 pm Moment of silence for the poor modder who spent so much time porting rev2 sin into strive
Image Image
skyboundnero
june's nobody
United States of America

Post by skyboundnero »

anyway WOOO love that funny flag guy. i think he'll be fun to play
Image Image
ParappaTheCrapper
hee hoo

Post by ParappaTheCrapper »

oh no sin is super fun to play
i may have to try and learn this boy
Am i talking to me? 8-)
cantreed
mrow
United States of America

Post by cantreed »

did you know gaming; did you know?
the texture for sin's flag has 2 separate spots for the logos seen on the banner of his flag. this is so that the text can be read properly both on P1 side AND P2 side!
ImageImage
at least, I assume that's why I'm being subjected to this torture. fun!
cantreed
mrow
United States of America

Post by cantreed »

modding issues aside, sin has been very fun so far! after grinding against him to get into celestial, I've started to pick him up myself. his super oppressive blockstrings are heavily limited by the requirement of stamina, which is going to make finding a rhythm with him kinda difficult. but I might keep practicing him, because if I can get the hang of it, I think this guy could be a real beast. a real threat to humanity.
TBFish
gayer
United States of America

Post by TBFish »

is totsugeki still a must to deal with the load times in this game? havent played in a while so i dont know if they improved on that yet
ImageImageImage
cantreed
mrow
United States of America

Post by cantreed »

TBFish wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:10 pm is totsugeki still a must to deal with the load times in this game? havent played in a while so i dont know if they improved on that yet
they've made some notable improvements with patches, I personally find the starting screen time to be tolerable now! they've also been fixing bugs with weird connection things in other online menus, so I'd say you're probably good to play without totsugeki if you wanted to. totsugeki is still faster, but by less of a margin now.
TBFish
gayer
United States of America

Post by TBFish »

cantreed wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:43 pm
TBFish wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:10 pm is totsugeki still a must to deal with the load times in this game? havent played in a while so i dont know if they improved on that yet
they've made some notable improvements with patches, I personally find the starting screen time to be tolerable now! they've also been fixing bugs with weird connection things in other online menus, so I'd say you're probably good to play without totsugeki if you wanted to. totsugeki is still faster, but by less of a margin now.
good to hear, bridget looks fun and annoying i want to try her out
ImageImageImage