Knitting/Crocheting!

LISTEN TO THE EARTH,. YOU CNA HEAR IT, SCREAMIGN!!!
SkieSquiggles
They/It
Italy

Re: Knitting/Crocheting!

Post by SkieSquiggles »

cabin wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:34 pm
cabin wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:43 pm time for my least favorite part of finishing a project...... weaving in loose ends. I should really learn how to weave in ends while working instead of saving it all for last
I haven't posted in here for so long because I still haven't finished this project, I hate weaving in ends so much. but I also won't let myself start a new big project until I've finished the old one, so I've just been sitting around doing nothing lmao
o7 I believe in you
Image Signature Under Construction Image (until I think of a better one)
cabin
ultra gay

Post by cabin »

The rainbow leftover yarn sweater is finally done!! I finished knitting it well over a month ago but the loose ends took me so long. I can finally start a new project without any guilt haha
SkieSquiggles
They/It
Italy

Post by SkieSquiggles »

cabin wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:34 pm The rainbow leftover yarn sweater is finally done!! I finished knitting it well over a month ago but the loose ends took me so long. I can finally start a new project without any guilt haha
YOOOOO IT LOOKS SO CUTE AND COMFY! Hell yeah!!
bigrickystyle
gay
United States of America

Post by bigrickystyle »

cabin wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:34 pm The rainbow leftover yarn sweater is finally done!! I finished knitting it well over a month ago but the loose ends took me so long. I can finally start a new project without any guilt haha
so good!!!! this is that shit spongebob made for squid ward. best kinda crunchy
"what have i become my sweetest friend? everyone i know goes away in the end."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLYD5BdNd90
cabin
ultra gay

Post by cabin »

I spent the last two days salvaging yarn from an old scarf I'd knit years ago. It's such pretty yarn but I was never going to wear it as a scarf, and tbh I think with some other similar scrap skeins I SHOULD have enough to make a whole new sweater. So that's my next big project! I do have a different sweater already knit up and ready for the ends to be woven in, but I'm not in the mood to finish it yet haha
Image Image
mysteryROOSTER
gay

Post by mysteryROOSTER »

cabin wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 7:45 pm Image
Awesome colors :3
ImageImageImageImageImage
cabin
ultra gay

Post by cabin »

Another sweater! This one knit up super quick because the yarn was so bulky. Its main purpose was to use up a leftover skein and a half of the blue yarn from a previous cardigan. The colors were hard to photograph so the gradient doesn't look as good in pictures but I like it :3
Image Image
cabin
ultra gay

Post by cabin »

Something different for once! I made a little market bag out of machine washable & dryable flax yarn. It's very scrunchy and light so it'll be nice to carry around for small last minute grocery trips. I ran out of yarn for the handle so it's shorter than I'd wanted but it should still work fine.
SkieSquiggles
They/It
Italy

Post by SkieSquiggles »

cabin wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 10:47 am Something different for once! I made a little market bag out of machine washable & dryable flax yarn. It's very scrunchy and light so it'll be nice to carry around for small last minute grocery trips. I ran out of yarn for the handle so it's shorter than I'd wanted but it should still work fine.
This thing is delightful!
mysteryROOSTER
gay

Post by mysteryROOSTER »

cabin wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 3:50 pm Another sweater! This one knit up super quick because the yarn was so bulky. Its main purpose was to use up a leftover skein and a half of the blue yarn from a previous cardigan. The colors were hard to photograph so the gradient doesn't look as good in pictures but I like it :3
Spoiler!
Image Image
I like this one a lot
ImageImageImageImageImage