THE CUSTOMIZATION THREAD

Talk about games! Anyone can play these games. We're about to release new games (and you'll love these games)
spritesepsis
girl malewife
United States of America

Re: THE CUSTOMIZATION THREAD

Post by spritesepsis »

i dont know why i waited so long to get the happy home designer expansion... i enjoyed the 3ds one.
anyways i am having fun designing little homes for these little animal freaks and im excited to unlock more stuff that i can use on my island.
ive done a handful already but i really enjoyed designing a gym... not 100% satisfied so im going to go back and touch it up later after i get more furniture.
ImageImageImage
spritesepsis
girl malewife
United States of America

Post by spritesepsis »

working on my Ska Basement (i never know what to do w the basement in ac so i decided. theme it like im letting a friend whos in a mediocre ska band live in my basement.) i will probably make tiny adjustments a dozen more times. i need to get more of the sloppy series for it but of course thats the hardest furniture to find. anyways. the most important element... i recreated album covers by just... eyeballing them. rough going and ive been staring at them too long & its driving me nuts. theyre good enough for now so im shifting my focus to other things for the time being.
ImageImageImage
Fastplant64
Actual Wizard
United States of America

Post by Fastplant64 »

spritesepsis wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:48 am Image
THAT OWNS!!!. This reminded me of some album covers I customized back when New Horizons first dropped. I really want to update it, but I also don't feel any urge to jump back into NH (The spirit phone art was made by @OKAYROUTT on Twitter, but the rest are all me) Man, having the long winters on here is REALLY embarrassing.

mysteryROOSTER
gay

Post by mysteryROOSTER »

Fastplant64 wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 9:58 am
spritesepsis wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:48 am Image
THAT OWNS!!!. This reminded me of some album covers I customized back when New Horizons first dropped. I really want to update it, but I also don't feel any urge to jump back into NH (The spirit phone art was made by @OKAYROUTT on Twitter, but the rest are all me) Man, having the long winters on here is REALLY embarrassing.

LEMON DEMON
ImageImageImageImageImage
spritesepsis
girl malewife
United States of America

Post by spritesepsis »

mysteryROOSTER wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 5:06 pm
Fastplant64 wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 9:58 am

LEMON DEMON
LEMON DEMON
(those look awesome, especially the daft punk one!!)
ImageImageImage
mysteryROOSTER
gay

Post by mysteryROOSTER »

Video games that let me be genderfluid
Image Image

Image Image
SkieSquiggles
They/It
Italy

Post by SkieSquiggles »

mysteryROOSTER wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 9:04 pm Video games that let me be genderfluid
Image Image

Image Image
I'm pretty sure splatoon has the most fluid-per-gender of any game
Image Signature Under Construction Image (until I think of a better one)
video_gh0st
gay
United States of America

Post by video_gh0st »

New update got me playing Ghostbusters again. Decided to just mess around with the character creator and make someone new. Might have accidentally made a new oc lol
mysteryROOSTER
gay

Post by mysteryROOSTER »

video_gh0st wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 9:44 pm New update got me playing Ghostbusters again. Decided to just mess around with the character creator and make someone new. Might have accidentally made a new oc lol
Spoiler!
Sick design! I had no idea there was even a Ghostbusters game being kept up-to-date right now
PresidentMachineGun
#1 Candy Shark Enjoyer
United States of America

Post by PresidentMachineGun »

Hawaiian shirt? Check
Shorts on? Check
Socks and sandals? Check

Yup, its dad fit time

my greatest work
Image Air guitars at you Image