post a very specific thing your pet does that you like

just keep posting thru it bitch
sirschub
silly w/ it

post a very specific thing your pet does that you like

Post by sirschub »

hey. what's something your pet does that you like?

i don't mean like. "he purrs really loud" or "she greets me when I come home" or "they're a baby" (in case your animal is nonbinary. love is love) get specific w/ it.

i'll start!!!!!!!!!! my sweet boy has been with me since he was a kitten. i have a chronic cough. normally he's pretty easily startled but he doesn't even flinch when I cough while he's lying on me. :D :D :D :D :D :D :mrgreen:
skyboundnero
june's nobody
United States of America

Re: post a very specific thing your pet does that you like

Post by skyboundnero »

my cat's idea of cuddling is getting in my lap while im sitting back in any chair and then laying on me while kneading my neck and it's cute bc she gives me a little hug. despite the minor clawing she does but hey, the things we do for our little creatures. also she'll try climbing up me and i have to support her legs so she doesnt slip and she just lays there. she's like a lil goat on a mountain
Image Image
PresidentMachineGun
#1 Candy Shark Enjoyer
United States of America

Post by PresidentMachineGun »

My hermit crabs will watch tv but only when The Office is on or im playing monster hunter
Image Air guitars at you Image
barroo
hey
Bhutan

Post by barroo »

imagine him staring at you intensely directly into your eyes for several minutes at a time because he's trying to tell you he wants to play. most dogs in my experience are avoidant of eye contact for dog behavior reasons but he just doesn't fucking care. he dare u to give him attention
namraskoff
bitch
Australia

Post by namraskoff »

barroo wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 12:39 am imagine him staring at you intensely directly into your eyes for several minutes at a time because he's trying to tell you he wants to play. most dogs in my experience are avoidant of eye contact for dog behavior reasons but he just doesn't fucking care. he dare u to give him attention
why does he kinda look like ron perlman
Finch
Pokéfreak Extraordinaire
Wales

Post by Finch »

I taught my cat to give me paw for treats and now when she wants something I'm eating she will ever so gently put her paw on my hand that is holding what she wants
ImageImageImage
skeleteleteleton
gay
United States of America

Post by skeleteleteleton »

my cat sloane will lick me any chance possible
it's like magnetism: if any of my skin (especially my face) is near her face she is going to lick me