What in the world are u playin

Talk about games! Anyone can play these games. We're about to release new games (and you'll love these games)
metroid-fusion
the wanderer
United States of America

Re: What in the world are u playin

Post by metroid-fusion »

played some good ol NUCLEAR THRONE today while watching that wayne tier vod (JESUS CHRIST. HOLY SHIT. ITS SO FUCKING FUNNY.) opened it up and looped as eyes first run and then didnt get that far again as eyes robot rogue or melting. i started doing some b skin attempt runs for melting cause i was feeling confident and got decent far for a few runs but then i got distracted by that fucking trog ai voice
--
i have ALSO been playing a game by the guy who made baba is you, game name of ENVIRONMENTAL STATION ALPHA which is a metroidvania. am enjoying it very very greatly.
Spoiler!
its the most super metroid a game has felt to me since i played since super metroid,
and its awesome
SlothfulSpectre
Going 5 Dollar Mode
Brazil

Post by SlothfulSpectre »

Picked up project zomboid last week, it's pretty good

It's a little intimidating but actually pretty intuitive once you get going, I died a few times at the start but now I've got a house all set up with the lower floor completely barricaded and ropes to get in and out

Feels like it'd be fun multiplayer but me and my friends that have it are in a standoff waiting for somebody else to set up a dedicated server so idk
metroid-fusion
the wanderer
United States of America

Post by metroid-fusion »

felt sick to-day so i just lied down and played GEOMETRY DASH. coming back to this game for the first time in like 3 or 4 years, but the majority of the time i spent on this game was in middle school (this is probably the average experience.) the other day i was looking thru my ONE HUNDRED AND NINETY unpublished custom levels to see my evolution from shitty and or 10 seconds long and or unfinished levels to rad shit, and so i finished that journey today and found all the rad shit
i also ranked every official level music. i wont post that here. lest...?

also continued to play and enjoy the aforementioned metroidvania ENVIRONMENTAL STATION ALPHA. spoiler here 4u:
Spoiler!
this game is practically a super metroid fangame
barroo
hey
Bhutan

Post by barroo »

beat mohg :)
metroid-fusion
the wanderer
United States of America

Post by metroid-fusion »

copped PICROSS S on my nintendo swinch yesterday after having chipped away at MARIO NO SUPER PICROSS for a while. one is for when im on my computer at my snes emulator, one is for when im in bed with my switch. rn im at the "special" levels on mario picross, theyre super super engaging. concurrently im at the 10x10 puzzles in picross s which im breezing through them because im so used to the 25x20 special levels in mario picross [SHE IS A HOLLOWTONES FAN]
pea_txt
Moderator of the Cinema & TV subforum
Monaco

Post by pea_txt »

ive been pwning in slay the spire lately. great game
Jacknerik
i'm the dude
United States of America

Post by Jacknerik »

Started Octopath 2 since I had a hankering for a JRPG and it looked interesting, pretty good so far, although I had a bunch of issues with my experimental nuclear powered Switch crashing after some battles.
BubblyBatty
FreakBoards #1 Chumbawamba fan
United States of America

Post by BubblyBatty »

Playing the recently release english translation of the PS1 survival horror dungeoncrawler roguelite Baroque... This game is really fucking good. Like genuinely i think this is one of the best dungeon crawlers i've gotten my hands on. Its got those weird kings field first person controls but its really smooth. The vitality system encourages you to play really aggressively, the art is STUNNING. Real HR Giger shit. Please play this game.
barroo
hey
Bhutan

Post by barroo »

barroo wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 2:11 ambeat mohg :)
beat godskin duo :twisted:
SkieSquiggles
They/It
Italy

Post by SkieSquiggles »

BubblyBatty wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:19 pm Playing the recently release english translation of the PS1 survival horror dungeoncrawler roguelite Baroque... This game is really fucking good. Like genuinely i think this is one of the best dungeon crawlers i've gotten my hands on. Its got those weird kings field first person controls but its really smooth. The vitality system encourages you to play really aggressively, the art is STUNNING. Real HR Giger shit. Please play this game.
This game sounds sick as hell! I'm absolutely gonna check it out
Image Signature Under Construction Image (until I think of a better one)