Clothing/Customization Thread

LISTEN TO THE EARTH,. YOU CNA HEAR IT, SCREAMIGN!!!
sydsavage16
100% Trans Fat
United States of America

Clothing/Customization Thread

Post by sydsavage16 »

This thread is for clothes that you either made or customized. Examples include a hat you crocheted, a cosplay you sewed/cobbled together out of thrift store clothes, or just that cool custom painted shirt you made for shits and giggles.

Here’s mine. I live in a union household and work a trade, so Carhartt hats get mixed up all the time. I decided to customize mine by needle felting a little exclamation point onto it.
spritesepsis
girl malewife
United States of America

Re: Clothing/Customization Thread

Post by spritesepsis »

my jacket im working on. i want to tear up the back more and maybe put some patches on it. its two sizes too big for me but. oversized jackets are cool right?
found this at a thrift store. someone overbleached it before donating it and it got shredded when i put it in the wash, so i decided to lean into it. cut out the front of an old against me shirt to sew into the back, and used some old fabric left over from a cosplay to patch other big holes. used a knife and sandpaper to distress some spots on the collar, cuffs, etc.
ImageImageImage
mysteryROOSTER
gay

Post by mysteryROOSTER »

Does anyone have cool pins or patches on clothing they like? I think patches are cool.
ImageImageImageImageImage
SkieSquiggles
They/It
Italy

Post by SkieSquiggles »

spritesepsis wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 2:19 pm Image
my jacket im working on. i want to tear up the back more and maybe put some patches on it. its two sizes too big for me but. oversized jackets are cool right?
found this at a thrift store. someone overbleached it before donating it and it got shredded when i put it in the wash, so i decided to lean into it. cut out the front of an old against me shirt to sew into the back, and used some old fabric left over from a cosplay to patch other big holes. used a knife and sandpaper to distress some spots on the collar, cuffs, etc.
This is so cool!!
Image Signature Under Construction Image (until I think of a better one)