Team Fortress 2 General - ~JOIN FREAKSERVER!~

Talk about games! Anyone can play these games. We're about to release new games (and you'll love these games)
Spaghetti
la creatura
Mexico

Re: Team Fortress 2 General - ~JOIN FREAKSERVER!~

Post by Spaghetti »

JOIN FREAKSERVER NOW
please? :)
skyboundnero
june's nobody
United States of America

Post by skyboundnero »

whenever i get my desk set up i will be hopping right back onto freakserver for sure. any changes since like, the spacejam event i should be caught up on?

also i think a list of saysounds would be awesome if someone wants to make it
Image Image
mysteryROOSTER
gay

Post by mysteryROOSTER »

Is it worth getting into tf2 as a beginner after 10+ years of players forming their meta/strategies? I know the bot problem is past the point of no return. I was into the comics a while back but barely played any matches.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Jacknerik
i'm the dude
United States of America

Post by Jacknerik »

mysteryROOSTER wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:33 pm Is it worth getting into tf2 as a beginner after 10+ years of players forming their meta/strategies? I know the bot problem is past the point of no return. I was into the comics a while back but barely played any matches.
TF2 when played casually is largely not played with any kind of Meta in mind, and player experimenting with weapons and playstyles is part of the fun. I would very much recommend giving it a shot. The biggest thing I would recommend a newcomer learn is what each class is capable of, and what to do when facing them.
Spaghetti
la creatura
Mexico

Post by Spaghetti »

mysteryROOSTER wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:33 pm Is it worth getting into tf2 as a beginner after 10+ years of players forming their meta/strategies? I know the bot problem is past the point of no return. I was into the comics a while back but barely played any matches.
i just started playing and ive had so much fun just, fuckin around in casual games. i disable voice chat because it scares me and then im free to run around and annoy the enemy team as scout its awesome. highly reccomend!
mysteryROOSTER
gay

Post by mysteryROOSTER »

Jacknerik wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:57 am
TF2 when played casually is largely not played with any kind of Meta in mind, and player experimenting with weapons and playstyles is part of the fun. I would very much recommend giving it a shot. The biggest thing I would recommend a newcomer learn is what each class is capable of, and what to do when facing them.
I like weapon variety, my friend gave me a fish that I can slap people with.
Spaghetti wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:14 am
i just started playing and ive had so much fun just, fuckin around in casual games. i disable voice chat because it scares me and then im free to run around and annoy the enemy team as scout its awesome. highly reccomend!
Yeah for the few days that I played it a while back, I loved double-jumping around like a motherfucker with my silly little guns
ImageImageImageImageImage
namraskoff
bitch
Australia

Post by namraskoff »

hey who wants to be thanked for referring me to tf2
no idea what it does but itll sure do something
Arlisbloxer05
FreakBoards #1 3DS Theme Maker
Canada

Post by Arlisbloxer05 »

Freakserver moment December 29th 2022, 6:21 PM
Arlisbloxer05
FreakBoards #1 3DS Theme Maker
Canada

Post by Arlisbloxer05 »

Yo has anyone told robby that the server tracker for freakserver is broken?
ROBBYDUDE
I BLADE YOU FOREWELL
Italy

Post by ROBBYDUDE »

Arlisbloxer05 wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 3:38 pm Yo has anyone told robby that the server tracker for freakserver is broken?
i fix-a it

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)