Stone Ocean

Welcome to the first episode of my new podcast,. Today we will dicuss the latest in movies and anime, hbo max, prestige tv, sienfeld on tv must see tv, out now, discuss comics books, words books, picture books, new cohost books. We klove books and television, discuss books and television. Anime
SlothfulSpectre
Going 5 Dollar Mode
Brazil

Stone Ocean

Post by SlothfulSpectre »

I'm not done with the third set of episodes yet but so far they're better than the second batch imo. sky high is meh but bohemian rhapsody and underworld were fun
SlothfulSpectre
Going 5 Dollar Mode
Brazil

Re: Stone Ocean

man

pucci is not a good villain

I love jolyne and hermes and foo fighters but this part kinda sucks
ShrimpScampi
Slippery
Virgin Islands (USA)

Post by ShrimpScampi »

At least the new OP is really good. Favorite one since great days probably
JulianaNRG
homosex
Jamaica

Post by JulianaNRG »

sorry everyone had to find out at the end that part 6 is the weakest post-Stands part of jojo

that duffy song still sucks ass
SlothfulSpectre
Going 5 Dollar Mode
Brazil

JulianaNRG wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:55 am sorry everyone had to find out at the end that part 6 is the weakest post-Stands part of jojo
I had heard this before and was holding on to the hope that maybe people just hate women and it's fine actually.

It uh. It wasn't fine. Me and my wife got so mad at pucci's bullshit we stopped watching.
Spoiler!
Everything pucci does just feels... cheap? Like anything anyone does he just has some new bullshit that never came up before that means he wins. Him going "actually i don't need to wait 36 more hours, and also I can move in the stopped time fuck you" was the final straw for us.
JulianaNRG
homosex
Jamaica

Post by JulianaNRG »

y'know initially i was really bothered with netflix dumping the anime in 3 part releases but tbh in hindsight i think i would've been more frustrated waiting for this week by week when i already know everything that's going to happen.

at least the steel ball run adaptation will be better when it airs in another 3 years
pennypeachy
cheap noob,im sorry but u sux and im gonna kick ur ass
United States of America

Post by pennypeachy »

this thread needs some good and positive stone ocean opinions so im posting to say the last episode batch was REALLY good :) the last episodes made me cry multiple times and really reminded me why i like jjba so much. they really did part 6 justice
ImageImageImage
TBFish
gayer
United States of America

Post by TBFish »

Part Six is in a "this is my favorite but its not the best" kinda place in my heart, mostly b/c i love Jolyne i think she's really cool.

havent felt that motivated to check the anime out since i've read the manga already, which i didnt expect to happen but idk idk
ImageImageImage
JulianaNRG
homosex
Jamaica

Post by JulianaNRG »

this arc has some of the best characters stuck in some of the worst stand battles in the series imo (this poster has not read part 8)
SlothfulSpectre
Going 5 Dollar Mode
Brazil

JulianaNRG wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:55 am this arc has some of the best characters stuck in some of the worst stand battles in the series imo (this poster has not read part 8)