Vocaloid Fanclub

Welcome to the first episode of my new podcast,. Today we will dicuss the latest in movies and anime, hbo max, prestige tv, sienfeld on tv must see tv, out now, discuss comics books, words books, picture books, new cohost books. We klove books and television, discuss books and television. Anime
Typhra
Omg hiiii
Canada

Vocaloid Fanclub

Post by Typhra »

Here's where we post vocaloid and all vocal synth related things! Did you cover a song with a vocaloid? Did you cover a vocaloid song? Did you make an utau? Just have a song you like a lot that you want to share? Just send it here! Just want to chat about em? Hell why not!

For me, I just got Synthv Pro, which comes with Mai, and I had Yamine Renri since she's free (but not an AI)!

I just bought a pre-owned Maki eng AI so I'm excited to use her next >:3
JulianaNRG
homosex
Jamaica

Re: Vocaloid Fanclub

Post by JulianaNRG »

this is a good thread
Typhra
Omg hiiii
Canada

Post by Typhra »

Sobbing for now it is empty BUT since we're here, ASTERIAN was finally released! Under the spoiler is the full list of his demo songs!
Spoiler!
I bit the bullet and bought him while his early bird sale is still on... Even though I should be spending for Christmas ^^;

As for what songs I'll use Maki for, I'm thinking her and Mai might sing Bonus Stage by Owata-P :3
mysteryROOSTER
gay

Post by mysteryROOSTER »

I’ve been into vocaloids since like middle school, good fucking thread!! I still hold Powapowa P songs very close to my heart.
[mild screen flashing]
ImageImageImageImageImage
keroberrycola
gay
Japan

Post by keroberrycola »

my wife is the vocaloid fan of the 2 of us so i learn everything from her
Image MCDONALDS BIJOU BABY
mysteryROOSTER
gay

Post by mysteryROOSTER »

keroberrycola wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:12 pm my wife is the vocaloid fan of the 2 of us so i learn everything from her
KIKUO!!!!!!! *:・゚✧
Typhra
Omg hiiii
Canada

Post by Typhra »

OOOO both are really good! And powapowa-p's stuff is really good!! I'm a big fan of these two:

Man rest in peace :(
mysteryROOSTER
gay

Post by mysteryROOSTER »

Typhra wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 4:24 pm OOOO both are really good! And powapowa-p's stuff is really good!! I'm a big fan of these two:

Man rest in peace :(
These are great choices as well! He was fantastic, makes me want to create music too.
mysteryROOSTER
gay

Post by mysteryROOSTER »

Typhra wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:21 pm
For me, I just got Synthv Pro, which comes with Mai, and I had Yamine Renri since she's free (but not an AI)!

I just bought a pre-owned Maki eng AI so I'm excited to use her next >:3
Listened to some of your tracks, that’s so fucking cool! I tried to learn some voice synth with Eleanor Forte tutorials, but I didn’t get far with demo software.
Typhra
Omg hiiii
Canada

Post by Typhra »

mysteryROOSTER wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:12 pm These are great choices as well! He was fantastic, makes me want to create music too.
I'd love to learn how to make music! I know sheet music and all the basics, but the theory behind what makes stuff sound good is beyond me @_@
mysteryROOSTER wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:28 pm Listened to some of your tracks, that’s so fucking cool! I tried to learn some voice synth with Eleanor Forte tutorials, but I didn’t get far with demo software.
TY!! I started with Utau, which is more technical, I'd say ^^; i still have a long way to go but! That just means more practice!

I'd be happy to help you figure it out if you ever want!