Post in here if you have the new Pokeymans

Talk about games! Anyone can play these games. We're about to release new games (and you'll love these games)
Mak-Etcetera
✦{Waiting for DELTARUNE}✦
Italy

Re: Post in here if you have the new Pokeymans

Post by Mak-Etcetera »

SlothfulSpectre wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:47 am My wife found a shiny voltorb and it self destructed turn 1 can we get an F in chat
F
ImageImageImageImageImage
spritesepsis
girl malewife
United States of America

Post by spritesepsis »

Mak-Etcetera wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:39 am
SlothfulSpectre wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:47 am My wife found a shiny voltorb and it self destructed turn 1 can we get an F in chat
F
F
ImageImageImage
spritesepsis
girl malewife
United States of America

Post by spritesepsis »

i am plowing through this game. this is the most fun ive had playing pokemon in YEARS and im mad about it. lots of cool new pokemon for gen 9. really enjoying some of the characters too, very fun. i forget what its called but theres a fairy and steel type creature with a bigass hammer that i love. i got one in a wonder trade but now i want to catch a new one so i can have a hot pink little freak named Breakfast
ImageImageImage
SlothfulSpectre
Going 5 Dollar Mode
Brazil

Post by SlothfulSpectre »

Damn the sledding minigame for the ice gym looks like shit
mysteryROOSTER
gay

Post by mysteryROOSTER »

F
In every previous game, I’ve always tried to catch the legendary without the master ball so I have it for “emergencies”. I found a blue Electrode in gen 6, used the master ball, & later found that it DID know a self-destructing move.
“The trainer who keeps their master ball for shinies is a fool every day but one.”
Finch
Pokéfreak Extraordinaire
Wales

Post by Finch »

Hi I have new pokeymans. Cannot evolve my stupid dolphin because none of my friends are online right now

Why does Nintendo insist on evolve mechanics that rely on you having friends, we're pokemon fans we don't have those
ImageImageImage
minmo
gay
United States of America

Post by minmo »

bought midnight release at gamestop. :( what's your guys' team??? i have meowscarada, dachsbun, clodsire, pawmot, ceruledge, and sylveon.
Finch
Pokéfreak Extraordinaire
Wales

Post by Finch »

minmo wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 7:28 pm bought midnight release at gamestop. :( what's your guys' team??? i have meowscarada, dachsbun, clodsire, pawmot, ceruledge, and sylveon.
I've got Skeledirge, Clodsire, Kilowattrel, Espathra, Mabosstiff, and Finizen but I haven't finished the game yet, I'm moving sooo slow. I just keep getting distracted by trying to find everything in an area and then backtracking....
ImageImageImage
mysteryROOSTER
gay

Post by mysteryROOSTER »

Despite how shitty it is that I can’t change my clothing, I like the hair and accessory options, and that long hair isn’t gender locked. In games with young protagonists, it’s kind of hard to look masculine with longer hairstyles, but the aviator glasses are helping lol. Here are some shots of my cool-dude aesthetic.

Image Image
spritesepsis
girl malewife
United States of America

Post by spritesepsis »

shiny lechonk... so pink
ImageImageImage