is anybordy considered Killing

just keep posting thru it bitch
sheep
gay

is anybordy considered Killing

Post by sheep »

or maybe murder ing, or stealing things, or arsin, or burning some things, maybe you have cinsidered to get the victory over your opponent? via fear, terror or threat etc? well here's new product for you that was inventued by my fucking self, it's called telling lies all the time to everyone you meat and also Incredible insurance which you can buy it's Insurance For Being A Fucking Violencer Assholw so your protected underside any act that is like doung a violence or like extreme felony or kill like take a life or take a buildings life with fire or destroy everything just Defeat and all your enemies go wheeeee byebye down the waterslide to Fucking Hell. Do you know my shit. Ninety nine dollars per hour. You can't beat this Fucking deal
if you want to log in to my account my username is sheep adn my password is girlsgoneforthe21boobartifacts
SkieSquiggles
They/It
Italy

Re: is anybordy considered Killing

Post by SkieSquiggles »

What're you a cop?
Image Signature Under Construction Image (until I think of a better one)
sheep
gay

Post by sheep »

SkieSquiggles wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 12:59 am What're you a cop?
im a fucking enteperner and Hotdog Chef you hopeless bog slurper. i mean this of course endearingly because bob slurkers are very well jnown to be like successful and good looking, if your alurpeing bodg water you are basicallllly like you're making a fucking insane amount of money because there is some alchemical shit absolutely going down in your body when you drank from a fucking bog or swamp or marsh, and it lets you piss out gold coins. and you can sell those to like a king who will definitely give you real pound sterling for it, and maybe some rupees too, and like what the deal is with that is what the deal what's going in to that sort of thing is what you can do what you're able to do with that if you consider it is that like what you can do is what you are able to do what's the deal with that it's that you can if the deal and what the deal is is. You can, buy my insurance. and do any bullshit you like and you'll never go to jail actually you will get more money. and just for good measure I'll throw in some big water your favorite drink
if you want to log in to my account my username is sheep adn my password is girlsgoneforthe21boobartifacts
Finch
Pokéfreak Extraordinaire
Wales

Post by Finch »

hmmm i do like big water....
ImageImageImage
SkieSquiggles
They/It
Italy

Post by SkieSquiggles »

I'm enticed by the offer but I think it's missing that special kick that'll make me want to buy immediately
admin
"And so it was, in the 22nd Century. The Age of the Machine."
Australia

Post by admin »

sheep wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 12:39 am or maybe murder ing, or stealing things, or arsin, or burning some things, maybe you have cinsidered to get the victory over your opponent? via fear, terror or threat etc? well here's new product for you that was inventued by my fucking self, it's called telling lies all the time to everyone you meat and also Incredible insurance which you can buy it's Insurance For Being A Fucking Violencer Assholw so your protected underside any act that is like doung a violence or like extreme felony or kill like take a life or take a buildings life with fire or destroy everything just Defeat and all your enemies go wheeeee byebye down the waterslide to Fucking Hell. Do you know my shit. Ninety nine dollars per hour. You can't beat this Fucking deal
sheep
gay

Post by sheep »

SkieSquiggles wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 10:28 am I'm enticed by the offer but I think it's missing that special kick that'll make me want to buy immediately
Woaht if I Dumped Arsenic In The Big Water
SkieSquiggles
They/It
Italy

Post by SkieSquiggles »

sheep wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 2:43 pm
SkieSquiggles wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 10:28 am I'm enticed by the offer but I think it's missing that special kick that'll make me want to buy immediately
Woaht if I Dumped Arsenic In The Big Water
Now you're talking!!