MURDER MYSTERY GAME!! PILOT GAME

just keep posting thru it bitch
SkieSquiggles
They/It
Italy

Re: MURDER MYSTERY GAME!! PILOT GAME

Post by SkieSquiggles »

Well it seems like the person who used to live here was some sort of artist! Isn't that interesting. I could use a bite to eat as well. I am rather curious who will be sleeping where, I'm comfortable basically wherever but I wouldn't mind a bed as long as it isn't stepping on any toes.
Image Signature Under Construction Image (until I think of a better one)
pea_txt
Moderator of the Cinema & TV subforum
Monaco

Post by pea_txt »

I'll be letting this investigation go until Monday, and after that it'll be the night phase, where the real game begins.

Take note that participation IS very much necessary. We need as many people to cooperate as possible, if not all of you. Investigation phase will not take as long as a week when a murder is on the line.
pea_txt
Moderator of the Cinema & TV subforum
Monaco

Post by pea_txt »

Time's up!

Now that the day is over, it's time for the Night Phase! Once again, submit your actions for the night. This time, a murder WILL occur, whether you like it or not. If you want to just fool around in the mansion, go ahead. However, those who want blood in their hands might prematurely end your fun.

Send your DMs to me before the end of next Sunday! AFKs are more likely to get killed, and won't have as much output to help in the investigation. This is, once again, a game where everyone works together.

Good luck!
SkieSquiggles
They/It
Italy

Post by SkieSquiggles »

Good luck and have fun everyone!!
Image Signature Under Construction Image (until I think of a better one)