MURDER MYSTERY GAME!! PILOT GAME

just keep posting thru it bitch
pea_txt
Moderator of the Cinema & TV subforum
Monaco

Re: MURDER MYSTERY GAME!! PILOT GAME

Post by pea_txt »

SkieSquiggles wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 3:15 pm Oh angusleaves can I look at that paper you found under the piano? It might be interesting
It's a piece of paper, stuck to the underside of the piano. Nothing's written on it.
AngusLeaves
Love World Rebellion
Canada

Post by AngusLeaves »

Drat, in my experience papers usually have stuff on them. I heard strange noises coming from the living room portraits as well, I think I’d like to take a closer look at them. Anybody famous?
Have a wonderful day!
Fushigi Snake
pea_txt
Monaco

Post by pea_txt »

AngusLeaves wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 6:00 pm Drat, in my experience papers usually have stuff on them. I heard strange noises coming from the living room portraits as well, I think I’d like to take a closer look at them. Anybody famous?
You check out the portraits in the Living Room.

They're portraits of people you don't seem to recognize. Perhaps they're the owners of this house. They look stoic on these, much like any other portrait of a rich person. Either way, the people in the portraits aren't amongst you, so you feel a bit weird for barging in someone's house like that.

You do a staring contest against the portrait. It eventually wins without breaking a sweat, if it could sweat, at least.
SkieSquiggles
They/It
Italy

Post by SkieSquiggles »

I think I'm gonna go poking around in the attic, if anyone would like to join me! We may find some clues as to who used to own this place
Image Signature Under Construction Image (until I think of a better one)
Cosmic_Outlaw_
She/Her
United States of America

Post by Cosmic_Outlaw_ »

woag,,, my head hurts..
did anything happen while i was out? ive been in the solarium ever since we got here
Somethin' wicked this way rides
SkieSquiggles
They/It
Italy

Post by SkieSquiggles »

According to everyone else here there was some small commotion, but nothing major. I wouldn't know on account of being asleep the entire time hahaha
BootyJim
Dipshit
United States of America

Post by BootyJim »

Well I certainly can't put on a show without a full crowd! I'd be glad to hit up the attic with you Squigglies, maybe find some more props besides this sword I found. Pretty good too, not everybody can mimic the heft you get with a REAL P1821 light cavalry sabre. Mmm yea, all in that grip.

Maybe if we can find some rope and posts we can get a real match going haHA!!! Anything else we need or are gtg upstairs gang?
They call me Mr. White cuz my cracker game puts Saltine to shame
SkieSquiggles
They/It
Italy

Post by SkieSquiggles »

BootyJim wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 12:09 am Well I certainly can't put on a show without a full crowd! I'd be glad to hit up the attic with you Squigglies, maybe find some more props besides this sword I found. Pretty good too, not everybody can mimic the heft you get with a REAL P1821 light cavalry sabre. Mmm yea, all in that grip.

Maybe if we can find some rope and posts we can get a real match going haHA!!! Anything else we need or are gtg upstairs gang?
I myself am ready to go, if anyone else would like to join there is an open invitation :}
pea_txt
Monaco

Post by pea_txt »

SkieSquiggles wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 6:32 pm I think I'm gonna go poking around in the attic, if anyone would like to join me! We may find some clues as to who used to own this place
You and the others go to the attic to identify some of the objects there. If it weren't for the windows surrounding the place, you wouldn't be able to see anything without a source of light.

It shouldn't surprise you that there's some dust accumulating on top of the items in here. Lots of sheets covering taller, unknown objects. Uncovering one reveals a bust of a familiar face: a man's head, identical to the man in the portrait you saw. Whether it's pure narcissism or artistic studies for his figure to appear all over the place is beyond you, but you know that the thing's pretty damn heavy. It's unfortunately stuck to the pillar attached to it, so you can't carry it with you.

A chest is hidden in one of the corners. You open it and discover a whole bunch of small art tools. Looking back at the bust, you're a bit more confident that someone's been chiseling in here, rather than commissioning facsimiles of themselves.

The majority of what you uncover is smaller furniture, things that you don't know if they could be considered "passé" in terms of the era this house was built in. Perhaps the owner has a seasonal approach to their furnishing. Perhaps they put their money up front before their mind does.

Also, a fishbowl. A very dusty fishbowl.
skeleteleteleton
gay
United States of America

Post by skeleteleteleton »

Oh dear I just realized I haven't eaten all day. I'm gonna stop playing cards go to the kitchen and make something. If I can I'll make a lot of something for whoever else is hungry.