MURDER MYSTERY GAME!! PILOT GAME

just keep posting thru it bitch
pea_txt
Moderator of the Cinema & TV subforum
Monaco

Re: MURDER MYSTERY GAME!! PILOT GAME

Post by pea_txt »

The Day Phase has begun! Sorry this took a while, I had school stuff that had me creatively paralyzed.

This phase is dedicated for all players to get used to the game's mechanics, so no killing yet! Take your time to familiarize yourself with the map and, if you feel daring, set up some areas for the night phase if you want!

Everyone must submit their actions to me. Here's an example of what you could do for the day phase. Feel free to use this as an inspiration for your own actions, although your creativity is what ultimately matters for this roleplaying game!
First of all, I'd like to go to the kitchen and make myself an awesome sandwich. Like, with ham, cheese, lettuce and mayo. I'll eat this sandwich while looking around the foyer and high five anyone passing by during that time. Once I'm done with my sandwich, I want to set up a pillow fort in the guest room and tell ghost stories to whoever enters the room.

If anyone tries to attack me, I attempt to run away instead of defending myself.
Just make sure to not put too much in your actions. I don't want to write a novel for everyone's witness accounts afterwards!

I'll give you one week to think and write your actions. Send them to me via DMs! If you're unsure about anything, ask me questions!
pea_txt
Monaco

Post by pea_txt »

one day or so to go! don't forget to send me your actions via DMs!
pea_txt
Monaco

Post by pea_txt »

we're missing a few more submissions. make sure to write something, anything! i'll give you until the end of the week.
pea_txt
Monaco

Post by pea_txt »

closing off day phase submissions now! some of you will have default actions be performed for the sake of a dynamic phase, so all of you will get results.

if you are reading this the day of this post coming up, you could probably submit something to me still and i'll consider the actions for the phase.
pea_txt
Monaco

Post by pea_txt »

actions are being written for everyone as i post this. expect it to be done by the end of this week! once that's done, I will submit everyone their account of what happened during the phase. at that point, you can all discuss what you've done, ask to check certain rooms, or simply ask questions about the game itself! mark your calendars, cause the weekend will probably be the time you start the "investigation" phase!
BootyJim
Dipshit
United States of America

Post by BootyJim »

Excited to see how things start and proceed to unfold...!
They call me Mr. White cuz my cracker game puts Saltine to shame
SkieSquiggles
They/It
Italy

Post by SkieSquiggles »

Super thrilled!!
Image Signature Under Construction Image (until I think of a better one)
vivirox
gay
United States of America

Post by vivirox »

YAY, im very excited to see what happens this weekend!
Funny CreaturesImageImageDo a Spin
pea_txt
Monaco

Post by pea_txt »

The day phase is finally done! We are now entering...

The Investigation Phase!!!

Each player has been given a DM of the actions they've performed for the phase. No murder has occurred... yet. However, take this time to talk about what you've done, and to also ask me questions about the mansion itself! If you want to know more about a specific room, just post a question!

When talking about your actions, Please do not copy and paste your accounts! Use your own words to say what you did! This is an RP game, after all.

Refer yourself to the OP for basic info about the mansion.

Get to investigating!
ROBBYDUDE
I BLADE YOU FOREWELL
Italy

Post by ROBBYDUDE »

welcome........... to mansion
i head for the kitchen when i first woke up and saw someone who wanted to make a sandwich.

i went to the kitchen and constantly had to give water to angusleaves for some reason. they are maybe a fish.

i also saw slotfulspectre run to the basement, so i followed them but lost track. some strange stuff happened in the pool, but i forgot what happened

afterwards i went to the gym and took a nap, thus ending my night
did anyone happen to go by the pool at any point? if so, did you notice anything strange?

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)