THE CUSTOMIZATION THREAD

Talk about games! Anyone can play these games. We're about to release new games (and you'll love these games)
cantreed
mrow
United States of America

Re: THE CUSTOMIZATION THREAD

Post by cantreed »

quickly modded in a skateboard I'd made for a school project into bomb rush cyberfunk!^-^
ImageImage
Based on the impundulu. I'm thinking of re-making the design sometime to fit with the style of the game's other designs. Make the main figure a bit bigger and find some other way to get the lightning motif in there. but im happy with how it reads as of right now.
mysteryROOSTER
gay

Post by mysteryROOSTER »

cantreed wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 8:55 am quickly modded in a skateboard I'd made for a school project into bomb rush cyberfunk!^-^
ImageImage
Based on the impundulu. I'm thinking of re-making the design sometime to fit with the style of the game's other designs. Make the main figure a bit bigger and find some other way to get the lightning motif in there. but im happy with how it reads as of right now.
CUSTOM SKATEBOARDS LETS GO
ImageImageImageImageImage
SkieSquiggles
They/It
Italy

Post by SkieSquiggles »

cantreed wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 8:55 am quickly modded in a skateboard I'd made for a school project into bomb rush cyberfunk!^-^
Spoiler!
ImageImage
YOOOOO THIS WHIPS SO HARD!!!!!
Image Signature Under Construction Image (until I think of a better one)
pennypeachy
cheap noob,im sorry but u sux and im gonna kick ur ass
United States of America

Post by pennypeachy »

my tav :^)
her names Athema and shes a pact of the blade warlock
i consider the dual scimitars her "canon" weapons but i HAD to use the big clown hammer as soon as i found it. i didnt really set out to make her jester-y it just kinda happened LOL
ImageImageImage
mysteryROOSTER
gay

Post by mysteryROOSTER »

pennypeachy wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:16 pm my tav :^)
i consider the dual scimitars her "canon" weapons but i HAD to use the big clown hammer as soon as i found it. i didnt really set out to make her jester-y it just kinda happened LOL
1. Encounter enemy
2. apply hammer
3. no more enemy, problem solved
ImageImageImageImageImage
PresidentMachineGun
#1 Candy Shark Enjoyer
United States of America

Post by PresidentMachineGun »

pennypeachy wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:16 pm my tav :^)
hell yeah women with giant hammers
Image Air guitars at you Image