What in the world are u playin

Talk about games! Anyone can play these games. We're about to release new games (and you'll love these games)
VentusVulture
gayass animal
Wales

Re: What in the world are u playin

Post by VentusVulture »

Just finished up Super Mario Bros 3 for the first time! I can see why a lot of Mario players like it but personally the gameplay and level design didn't really click for me; everything was either a straight line or pushover, an autoscroller (did you know 19% of all levels in this game are autoscrollers), or completely obtuse (world 7 fortress with the random pipe on the ceiling...). Still pretty fun regardless, and I liked a lot of stuff the game did, especially the aesthetics of the worlds and the map design.
BubblyBatty
FreakBoards #1 Chumbawamba fan
United States of America

Post by BubblyBatty »

Been playing Warsim. A text based kingdom manager. The gameplay consists of making decisions for your kingdom year by year and trying to keep your kingdom stable and happy. Its really neat and has randomly generated ascii faces that are fun to look at
SkieSquiggles
They/It
Italy

Post by SkieSquiggles »

BubblyBatty wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:54 pm Been playing Warsim. A text based kingdom manager. The gameplay consists of making decisions for your kingdom year by year and trying to keep your kingdom stable and happy. Its really neat and has randomly generated ascii faces that are fun to look at
That sounds really fun!
Image Signature Under Construction Image (until I think of a better one)
audreyhex
this is so exciting I love forums

Post by audreyhex »

I've been heavily addicted to Rift Wizard, a classic roguelike that's extremely quick to get into and unbelievably customizable.
There's a billion spells and passives and upgrades and synergies between them and if you're the type who loves to get so nitty gritty with building characters in RPGs then this game will be dangerous for you and harm your free time (in a fun way).

Edit: We'll see if this addiction persists because I'm about to buy YOMI Hustle and that will probably be the end of me
pennypeachy
cheap noob,im sorry but u sux and im gonna kick ur ass
United States of America

Post by pennypeachy »

i never played a lot of classic RPGs growin up, but i got a taste for them recently starting with CHRONO TRIGGER. havin a lot of fun with it! definitely iconic for a reason. big fan of the characters and music, the battle system can be a LITTLE stressful at times but im gettin a hold of it i think. favorite characters so far are marle and frog
ImageImageImage
Scratch
dog
United States of America

Post by Scratch »

solar ash its FUN
Scratch
dog
United States of America

Post by Scratch »

oh yeaha and played outer wilds and had the most emotionally affecting game experience ive had in a long time
pea_txt
Moderator of the Cinema & TV subforum
Monaco

Post by pea_txt »

finally maxed the battle pass on MW2
sydsavage16
100% Trans Fat
United States of America

Post by sydsavage16 »

Recently got a used BMO themed glow in the dark gameboy, so I’ve been using it to play Japanese Dating Sims as god intended.

Sakura Taisen GB and Tokimeki Memorial Pocket (Sports edition)
BubblyBatty
FreakBoards #1 Chumbawamba fan
United States of America

Post by BubblyBatty »

Im playing Roadwarden! Text based adventure rpg with really pretty pixel art, music and really good writing. So far the world building is really nice. Im having a nice chill time with it.