What in the world are u playin

Talk about games! Anyone can play these games. We're about to release new games (and you'll love these games)
Jacknerik
i'm the dude
United States of America

Re: What in the world are u playin

Post by Jacknerik »

Playing through Pentiment. The art style is super evocative and detailed and the story and setting have got me super invested. If you liked Disco Elysium you should absolutely check out the game.
spritesepsis
girl malewife
United States of America

Post by spritesepsis »

started aitsf. my roommate will hang out sometimes while i play and they HATE date. its hilarious to me.
ImageImageImage
Mak-Etcetera
✦{Waiting for DELTARUNE}✦
Italy

Post by Mak-Etcetera »

just beat botw again to refresh myself for tears of the kingdom, I didn't want to play them too close together so I don't get burned out when totk comes out. I really enjoyed it, it was fun playing it slower than the last time I played. My least favorite part as always was grinding lizalfos and ores to upgrade my armor, but overall I still love the game. Also since I went into zoras domain from the back there was a completely different cutscene since I hadn't me sidon yet it was really cool! It's always fun to find new things when replaying games.
ImageImageImageImageImage
BubblyBatty
FreakBoards #1 Chumbawamba fan
United States of America

Post by BubblyBatty »

Been jumping around to different games a lot lately! Right now mostly playing Ultra Kaiju Monster Rancher but I just started playing Grounded. Oddworld Strangers Wrath, Devil Spire and UnReal World have been taking some of my time as well.
SkieSquiggles
They/It
Italy

Post by SkieSquiggles »

Started playing a ROM hack of pokemon fire red, it's like a total conversion thing that changes the game to be set in the medieval period of a region. I generally don't play pokemon games but I've been liking it!
Image Signature Under Construction Image (until I think of a better one)
SkieSquiggles
They/It
Italy

Post by SkieSquiggles »

Been playing Armored Core 3 on the psp for a little bit, I had to do a lot of fiddling with the keybindings at first but I'm developing a feel for it. Here's screenshots of my mech and my raven stats. The main AC I use is named the Close Call. As you can see I am less than a 5th of the way through the game, I hope I continue to enjoy it!

vivirox
gay
United States of America

Post by vivirox »

I just stared play PVZ2 Reflourished. Its pretty much a mod that adds a lot of changes to PVZ2 that make it more enjoyable overall. It adds some new plants and zombies and gets rid of the premium plant garbage EA put in the game
Funny CreaturesImageImageDo a Spin
barroo
hey
Bhutan

Post by barroo »

soloed sif and nito and seeth because im godlike
EDIT: also artorias
Last edited by barroo on Tue Jan 17, 2023 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
SkieSquiggles
They/It
Italy

Post by SkieSquiggles »

Started playing MegaMan Battle Network for the gba. Really fun game! It's a style of battle system that I haven't seen before and I think it works pretty well! The random encounters have been sort of annoyingly frequent so far but that's a minor gripe.
rio_hearts
gay
United States of America

Post by rio_hearts »

I started Picross DS back up again. Tried a 15X15 and remembered why I put it down for a bit.