ROBBYDUDE'S LUCKY EGG ROULETTE

just keep posting thru it bitch
SlothfulSpectre
Going 5 Dollar Mode
Brazil

Re: ROBBYDUDE'S LUCKY EGG ROULETTE

Post by SlothfulSpectre »

Fun fact! A gen 3 living dex is fucking abysmal to complete, and pokemon cannot be transferred from gen 2 games to gen 3 games. Unless Robby wants to do save shenanigans to get their gen 2 pokemon onto the 3ds and into pokemon bank, they'll have to start completely over. This will require the use of not only ruby, sapphire, emerald, firered, and leafgreen, but also colosseum and XD.
namraskoff
bitch
Australia

Post by namraskoff »

SlothfulSpectre wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:24 am Fun fact! A gen 3 living dex is fucking abysmal to complete, and pokemon cannot be transferred from gen 2 games to gen 3 games. Unless Robby wants to do save shenanigans to get their gen 2 pokemon onto the 3ds and into pokemon bank, they'll have to start completely over. This will require the use of not only ruby, sapphire, emerald, firered, and leafgreen, but also colosseum and XD.
FUN!!!
sydsavage16
100% Trans Fat
United States of America

Post by sydsavage16 »

namraskoff wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:21 pm this idiot just got a shiny
Did they really? I can’t believe I missed it bc my dumb ass fell asleep :o
Arlisbloxer05
FreakBoards #1 3DS Theme Maker
Canada

Post by Arlisbloxer05 »

Awful thought, but I remember not getting a Lucky Egg in Crystal until after Red. They wouldn't lock it behind that requirement... r-right??
sydsavage16
100% Trans Fat
United States of America

Post by sydsavage16 »

Arlisbloxer05 wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 4:19 pm Awful thought, but I remember not getting a Lucky Egg in Crystal until after Red. They wouldn't lock it behind that requirement... r-right??
REAL FEAR
SlothfulSpectre
Going 5 Dollar Mode
Brazil

Post by SlothfulSpectre »

Arlisbloxer05 wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 4:19 pm Awful thought, but I remember not getting a Lucky Egg in Crystal until after Red. They wouldn't lock it behind that requirement... r-right??
serebii and bulbapedia don't say anything about this, but also have conflicting information on the chance for a chansey to be holding one. Serebii can't seem to decide if it's 5% (chansey gen 2 dex page) or 8% (itemdex), and bulbapedia says 2%
mememixtape
Please scream as loudly as possible before replying (she/her)
India

Post by mememixtape »

what actually unlocks in crystal after beating red? is there actually a flag tracking red's defeat in the code at all, and does that flag affect wild spawns?
^ Image responsible for the January 12th, 2023 Incident ^

Mak-Etcetera
✦{Waiting for DELTARUNE}✦
Italy

Post by Mak-Etcetera »

I got my lucky egg pre red so i honestly think robby has astronomically bad luck
ImageImageImageImageImage
Finch
Pokéfreak Extraordinaire
Wales

Post by Finch »

So do I need to send Robby a copy of Emerald now or are we saying fuck it and gen 3 dex is going to be a rom
ImageImageImage
keroberrycola
gay
Japan

Post by keroberrycola »

robby would need to buy multiple expensive games to fully do that dex so lets just wait for now
Image MCDONALDS BIJOU BABY