What in the world are u playin

Talk about games! Anyone can play these games. We're about to release new games (and you'll love these games)
PresidentMachineGun
#1 Candy Shark Enjoyer
United States of America

Re: What in the world are u playin

Post by PresidentMachineGun »

mossymagicks wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 3:58 am Finally playing Hypnospace Outlaw
I think we as a society need to come together to make Coolpunk a real thing, I heard that later on there's another music genre called "Fungus" and that needs to be real too

fr I wish the actual full Grays Peak ad was released so people could sample it for their own coolpunk stuff
Image Air guitars at you Image
SkieSquiggles
They/It
Italy

Post by SkieSquiggles »

I'm downloading Kotor rn
Image Signature Under Construction Image (until I think of a better one)
SlothfulSpectre
Going 5 Dollar Mode
Brazil

Post by SlothfulSpectre »

Greedier mode defeated with d20 break, only the beast remains (on tainted lost) (who I decided to get every mark on even though I have many other things to do) (gonna be like rock lee dropping his weights once I have characters with health again)
skeleteleteleton
gay
United States of America

Post by skeleteleteleton »

playing Pokemon Picross for the 3DS making a picross game have a free-to-start energy-using microtransaction type model sucks plus a way to get the currency (which of course you cant buy anymore even if you wanted to) is to use specific pokemon on a puzzle but they help you solve the puzzle and i dont want that aaaaaaaaaa
VentusVulture
gayass animal
Wales

Post by VentusVulture »

skeleteleteleton wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 3:07 pm playing Pokemon Picross for the 3DS making a picross game have a free-to-start energy-using microtransaction type model sucks plus a way to get the currency (which of course you cant buy anymore even if you wanted to) is to use specific pokemon on a puzzle but they help you solve the puzzle and i dont want that aaaaaaaaaa
Oh god good luck. It took me over a year of grinding picrites (and I did buy a few I think) every day from daily training to unlock every area in the game if I remember correctly
skeleteleteleton
gay
United States of America

Post by skeleteleteleton »

VentusVulture wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 7:01 pm
skeleteleteleton wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 3:07 pm playing Pokemon Picross for the 3DS making a picross game have a free-to-start energy-using microtransaction type model sucks plus a way to get the currency (which of course you cant buy anymore even if you wanted to) is to use specific pokemon on a puzzle but they help you solve the puzzle and i dont want that aaaaaaaaaa
Oh god good luck. It took me over a year of grinding picrites (and I did buy a few I think) every day from daily training to unlock every area in the game if I remember correctly
oh boy i remembered i have cheat software on this thing and it can unlock infinite picrites
unfortunately i do need to fix the broken shoulder buttons before i can access it but someday i will be able to play this like a normal game :mrgreen:
VentusVulture
gayass animal
Wales

Post by VentusVulture »

I've been playing through Chrono Cross recently. Why the hell does nobody talk about this game?? It's like. The best battle system in an rpg that I've ever played. Or at least the most one has clicked for me. It's not repetitive, it requires strategy over luck a majority of the time, there's no MP system with limited restoration and instead you use spells by attacking in battle (and after battle you can heal with the leftover spells you didn't use instead of having to use consumables), there's no random encounters, there's no standard levelups, just slight stat gains for normal battles and major levels gained for every character in the game after beating bosses. It solves literally all of the problems I have with most turn based jrpgs I think. And it's the sequel to Chrono Trigger! This is straight up the most invested and interested I've been in a game that I have known beforehand is 80 hours long in a very long while
Mak-Etcetera
✦{Waiting for DELTARUNE}✦
Italy

Post by Mak-Etcetera »

lies of p. im having fun.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Mak-Etcetera
✦{Waiting for DELTARUNE}✦
Italy

Post by Mak-Etcetera »