FORUM SUGGESTIONS

just keep posting thru it bitch
stinky_lizard
#1 ROBBYDUDE EMPLOYEE
United States of America

Re: FORUM SUGGESTIONS

Post by stinky_lizard »

Can you add a jump-to-bottom button to quickly and easily get to the most recent post in a topic, or just the bottom of the page without having to scroll through 10 posts (which may all have huge images...)?
Silver_Maggie
weird soda enjoyer

Post by Silver_Maggie »

stinky_lizard wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 9:17 pm Can you add a jump-to-bottom button to quickly and easily get to the most recent post in a topic, or just the bottom of the page without having to scroll through 10 posts (which may all have huge images...)?
idk if im allowed to answer instead of admin here but if you click on the little red, like, paper icon just under a thread's title itll take you right to posts you havent seen yet
stinky_lizard
#1 ROBBYDUDE EMPLOYEE
United States of America

Post by stinky_lizard »

Silver_Maggie wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 9:26 pm
stinky_lizard wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 9:17 pm Can you add a jump-to-bottom button to quickly and easily get to the most recent post in a topic, or just the bottom of the page without having to scroll through 10 posts (which may all have huge images...)?
idk if im allowed to answer instead of admin here but if you click on the little red, like, paper icon just under a thread's title itll take you right to posts you havent seen yet
Oh thank you for the tip! Though I do still feel it's unwieldy to scroll all the way down the page if you want to see a post at the bottom...
Silver_Maggie
weird soda enjoyer

Post by Silver_Maggie »

i know we have a general board, but should we have a general thread for just, like, talking about whatever?
pea_txt
Moderator of the Cinema & TV subforum
Monaco

Post by pea_txt »

the idea of the general board is exactly that. making a thread about everything and nothing makes it redundant.
Jacknerik
i'm the dude
United States of America

Post by Jacknerik »

Is there any way to upload imaged directly? So far I've just been pasting photos into discord and copying the link with the [img] tags.
pea_txt
Moderator of the Cinema & TV subforum
Monaco

Post by pea_txt »

Jacknerik wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:16 pm Is there any way to upload imaged directly? So far I've just been pasting photos into discord and copying the link with the [img] tags.
you should use imgur to upload images instead. direct uploads will only clog our much smaller servers.
SlothfulSpectre
Going 5 Dollar Mode
Brazil

Post by SlothfulSpectre »

TBFish wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:22 pm idk what kind of suggestion you're looking for but

a site-wide, updating poll on the home/front page that asks the important questions to the freak boards denizens
This, and also being able to add polls when you make a thread, would be cool
sheep
gay

Post by sheep »

maybe a Music board????
mememixtape
Please scream as loudly as possible before replying (she/her)
India

Post by mememixtape »

viewtopic.php?p=1374#p1374

It seems like the second spoilered image on this post is broken. Opening that spoiler opens the first spoiler box, for some reason. Idk if we should be reporting bugs here but I guess my suggestion would be for it to not do that.
^ Image responsible for the January 12th, 2023 Incident ^