Friends at the Table: Palisade Discussion

Welcome to the first episode of my new podcast,. Today we will dicuss the latest in movies and anime, hbo max, prestige tv, sienfeld on tv must see tv, out now, discuss comics books, words books, picture books, new cohost books. We klove books and television, discuss books and television. Anime
SkieSquiggles
They/It
Italy

Re: Friends at the Table: Palisade Discussion

Post by SkieSquiggles »

The palisade finale is coming up and I have to tell everyone that the season has been good and continues to be good so now's as good a time as any to listen to Partizan and then Road to Palisade and then Palisade
Image Signature Under Construction Image (until I think of a better one)
SkieSquiggles
They/It
Italy

Post by SkieSquiggles »

Palisade finale pt 10 spoilers
Spoiler!
I cannot believe they just got done doing the longest season finale they've ever done only to reveal that actually they're GOING BACK INTO THE SEASON TO DO ANOTHER MISSION. At this point I would barely be suprised if we got like. another 20 episodes of Palisade LMAO. This is literally the funniest possible thing they could do and I was not expecting it in the slightest.
SkieSquiggles
They/It
Italy

Post by SkieSquiggles »

Hey man this palisade shit is wild you should listen to it. Hey no don't look at the episode count don't worry about that. Ignore that. One episode at a time you'll get there, I promise it's worth it it's really really good. Oh yeah well you'll have to listen to Partizan first bc Palisade is a sequal season, but. well no don't worry about how long that'll take it's fine it'll be quick. Oh yeah you should probably listen to the road to palisade too because that was really- well yeah but don't worry about episode count, it's not homework and you don't have a deadline I just want to be able to talk to you about it later. Oh I guess you should probably listen to Counter/Weight and Twilight Mirage too. Well yeah you should but like it can wait till after it doesn't really matter. But you should.
SkieSquiggles
They/It
Italy

Post by SkieSquiggles »

Hot take: The pilebunker was cooler than the big sword
SkieSquiggles
They/It
Italy

Post by SkieSquiggles »

I was a little worried that this last mission would feel drawn out and kind of unnecessary but tbh I've really been enjoying it. It's nice to see the newer characters get into some blow by blow action, really enjoying the way Levi's main mobility token mechanic works especially. This is also maybe the most coordinated the team has ever been and it's cool to see them really firing on all cylinders!
SkieSquiggles
They/It
Italy

Post by SkieSquiggles »

Envisioning a miserable Stellar Combustor animatic set to Why Does The Sun Shine? by They Might Be Giants
SkieSquiggles
They/It
Italy

Post by SkieSquiggles »

Palisade is over! What a ride. Personally I think they stuck the landing on it, I won't lie a good Austin Walker monologue will always leave me in high spirits, but I think as a whole it was a really good idea to do that last mission. Really excited for the post mortem, and also very excited for the next season! I love the Divine Cycle but I've been really looking forward to getting more from Sangfielle.
SkieSquiggles
They/It
Italy

Re: Friends at the Table Discussion

Post by SkieSquiggles »

Happy 10th anniversary of friends at the table for those who celebrate!