What in the world are u playin

Talk about games! Anyone can play these games. We're about to release new games (and you'll love these games)
mysteryROOSTER
gay

Re: What in the world are u playin

Post by mysteryROOSTER »

Splatoon 3 and also Ultrakill
ImageImageImageImageImage
Mak-Etcetera
✦{Waiting for DELTARUNE}✦
Italy

Post by Mak-Etcetera »

the
Scratch
dog
United States of America

Post by Scratch »

vividlope!!!!!
mysteryROOSTER
gay

Post by mysteryROOSTER »

Scratch wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 9:39 pmvividlope!!!!!
Looked it up, game looks cool as hell. I don't know why I haven't heard of it before.
VentusVulture
gayass animal
Wales

Post by VentusVulture »

Just beat Wario Land 4! Going from Wario Land 3 to this felt like a dream. WL4 was so good, in fact, that it almost feels like a fucking apology for how annoying WL3 was. Aside from the treasures not really being unique things (all gemstones) and not really tying into progression in an interesting way, everything felt like a complete improvement over WL3. The simple addition of the shoulder button dash makes this game play so much more smoothly, having all your abilities from the start and being able to choose where you go next instead of having it dictated by the treasures you get was refreshing, the soundtrack wasn't the same leitmotif repeated 28 times, the levels and bosses all felt unique and interesting. Also the powerups in this game don't last for twenty years. Also, the frog timer is a fantastic addition, it helps keep levels succinct while still adding an element of tension, especially since you often get to choose when to set it off. Also, I love how weird this game is, especially the ending and the sound room. The latter is like. terrifying though. Overall I enjoyed this game a lot! Also I think it's funny how two Wario Land games have been among my favorite and least favorite games I've finished this year.
mysteryROOSTER
gay

Post by mysteryROOSTER »

Resident Evil 4 (2005). First time I've really tried using an emulator, and I don't have a proper controller so I've made the already-awkward controls even shittier by mapping the joysticks to my cursor. The steam version is only 6 usd right now, but I kinda like having my silly little save-states. And beating a game using less-than-optimal controls has given me a weird sense of accomplishment before. I'll probably end up playing both the steam version and my weird emulated one before I play the remake, since my current computer would start choking and wheezing if it attempted to run an RE engine game.
SlothfulSpectre
Going 5 Dollar Mode
Brazil

Post by SlothfulSpectre »

VentusVulture wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:12 pm Just beat Wario Land 4! Going from Wario Land 3 to this felt like a dream. WL4 was so good, in fact, that it almost feels like a fucking apology for how annoying WL3 was. Aside from the treasures not really being unique things (all gemstones) and not really tying into progression in an interesting way, everything felt like a complete improvement over WL3. The simple addition of the shoulder button dash makes this game play so much more smoothly, having all your abilities from the start and being able to choose where you go next instead of having it dictated by the treasures you get was refreshing, the soundtrack wasn't the same leitmotif repeated 28 times, the levels and bosses all felt unique and interesting. Also the powerups in this game don't last for twenty years. Also, the frog timer is a fantastic addition, it helps keep levels succinct while still adding an element of tension, especially since you often get to choose when to set it off. Also, I love how weird this game is, especially the ending and the sound room. The latter is like. terrifying though. Overall I enjoyed this game a lot! Also I think it's funny how two Wario Land games have been among my favorite and least favorite games I've finished this year.
showed this to my warioland loving wife and she says you're so right for this
Scratch
dog
United States of America

Post by Scratch »

finished citizen sleeper, really loved it!!! excited for the new one YAYY
mysteryROOSTER
gay

Post by mysteryROOSTER »

I just beat Universal Paperclips because I was gonna watch the Jacob Geller video on it. No matter left in the observable universe, only 30 septendecillion paperclips
SlothfulSpectre
Going 5 Dollar Mode
Brazil

Post by SlothfulSpectre »

wrapping up all the completion stuff i care to in totk, need something else to occupy me until i'm drawn into todds new world of lies