Creepiest thing you ever saw on TV?

just keep posting thru it bitch
mysteryROOSTER
gay

Re: Creepiest thing you ever saw on TV?

Post by mysteryROOSTER »

SlothfulSpectre wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 2:46 am
mysteryROOSTER wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 5:14 pm
barroo wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:33 am does anyone remember the operations channel. there was a channel that was always like. operations. full open heart surgery on tv
I never saw that, guess I'll never know how to do heart surgery
only semi related but when i was a kid i was obsessed with this flash game that was like, an educational game on how knee surgery is performed. I don't know why.
Edheads flash games, I used to play them too. It looks like the surgery minigames aren't on the site anymore, maybe because of explicit blood but more likely because it wasn't reworked after in-browser flash shut down. I found a wayback of the knee surgery page but I don't think the game can be played without external flash tools.
http://web.archive.org/web/201206211415 ... ndex.shtml
ImageImageImageImageImage
SlothfulSpectre
Going 5 Dollar Mode
Brazil

Re: Creepiest thing you ever saw on TV?

Post by SlothfulSpectre »

mysteryROOSTER wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 3:01 am
SlothfulSpectre wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 2:46 am
mysteryROOSTER wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 5:14 pm

I never saw that, guess I'll never know how to do heart surgery
only semi related but when i was a kid i was obsessed with this flash game that was like, an educational game on how knee surgery is performed. I don't know why.
Edheads flash games, I used to play them too. It looks like the surgery minigames aren't on the site anymore, maybe because of explicit blood but more likely because it wasn't reworked after in-browser flash shut down. I found a wayback of the knee surgery page but I don't think the game can be played without external flash tools.
http://web.archive.org/web/201206211415 ... ndex.shtml
hgoly shit that's totally it