The polar bear of the NFL has mauled defensive backs

Welcome to the first episode of my new podcast,. Today we will dicuss the latest in movies and anime, hbo max, prestige tv, sienfeld on tv must see tv, out now, discuss comics books, words books, picture books, new cohost books. We klove books and television, discuss books and television. Anime
MeadeDorian
gay

The polar bear of the NFL has mauled defensive backs

Post by MeadeDorian »

To spin with the stick, players hold back on the stick and spin it to the left or right, and this spin move can be even more effective than the standard button-based move. Juking defenders in Madden NFL 23 with awesome music in the background while playing The Yard is a joy. And in MUT, Franchise, and online play, pulling of juke in the simulation Madden fun, with crowds roaring, is always satisfying.

Regardless of whether it was a par 3. 4. or 5. scoring an 8 or a 9 is not impressive by any means, but doing so with the opposite-handed clubs is uproariously funny. It makes all the sense in the world that a WWE superstar and the trickster of the NFL would go anti-traditional golf for a moment and challenge each other to an off the wall wager. The Miz still laughs at this great story, and recalls "Von Taylor looking at us going, 'what the hell are you guys doing? We're supposed to be going for the win!'"

When asked about how Gronk is as a golfer overall, regardless of his handiness, The Miz said that "I think Gronk is good at everything. He's one of those talents that when he focuses and hones, he just has that athletic ability. I feel like if Gronk played golf for the first time ever, he'd be good at it. That's the type of caliber of person he is, he is just good at things."

The polar bear of the NFL has mauled defensive backs for years, while golf requires a lot different kind of finesse, flow, and rhythm, but apparently Gronk has all of that too. PGA TOUR 2K21 has some deep and fun multiplayer components, so perhaps Miz can get his rematch with the soon-to-be Hall of Fame tight end.
pea_txt
Moderator of the Cinema & TV subforum
Monaco

Re: The polar bear of the NFL has mauled defensive backs

Post by pea_txt »

this is a bot and i removed the URLs but this post is too good so im not deleting it.
SkieSquiggles
They/It
Italy

Re: The polar bear of the NFL has mauled defensive backs

Post by SkieSquiggles »

Oh yeah this post is an all timer
Image Signature Under Construction Image (until I think of a better one)