DS2 REAL (spoilers)

Talk about games! Anyone can play these games. We're about to release new games (and you'll love these games)
spritesepsis
girl malewife
United States of America

DS2 REAL (spoilers)

Post by spritesepsis »

the death stranding enjoyer is online... lets talk about ds2. i am so fucking excited, you guys have no idea.
spoilers for the first game.
ImageImageImage
barroo
hey
Bhutan

Re: DS2 REAL (spoilers)

Post by barroo »

got real close to beating the first one and never did.....now i think i gotta :9 really excited for 2!!! i hope we get more info about da beach and more creepy shit in general
Jacknerik
i'm the dude
United States of America

Post by Jacknerik »

I highly recommend reading Kuu's thread on the trailer, it goes into a lot of detail I didn't realize when I first watched it. Also, the Kojima productions twitter confirmed that "DS2" is a working title so I can't wait to see what this new one is called.
Jacknerik
i'm the dude
United States of America

Post by Jacknerik »

Shoutout to the fuckin Contraption
spritesepsis
girl malewife
United States of America

Post by spritesepsis »

my trailer thoughts are still percolating but in the meantime...
was watching kuu's stream of tga and i YELLED & startled my roommate when the trailer started playing lol. after that i was like. wow i just got everything i wanted and more & turned the stream off to go yell about ds stuff online. i missed bill clinton kid and had to go back and see wtf that was all about
ImageImageImage
mysteryROOSTER
gay

Post by mysteryROOSTER »

Some sites say Death Stranding 1 is >100 hours, which I expected, but how long do you think it is for someone(me) who lingers around and looks at everything they can in games? Just a rough estimate
ImageImageImageImageImage
Jacknerik
i'm the dude
United States of America

Post by Jacknerik »

mysteryROOSTER wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 4:15 pm Some sites say Death Stranding 1 is >100 hours, which I expected, but how long do you think it is for someone(me) who lingers around and looks at everything they can in games? Just a rough estimate
I have 114 hours in Death Stranding, but that was a %100 run where a lot of time was spent on going back and forth doing deliveries to get 5 stars at all station. I would say that if you play it slow to explore everything but don't double track for completions sake, then 50-60 hours would be reasonable.
spritesepsis
girl malewife
United States of America

Post by spritesepsis »

mysteryROOSTER wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 4:15 pm Some sites say Death Stranding 1 is >100 hours, which I expected, but how long do you think it is for someone(me) who lingers around and looks at everything they can in games? Just a rough estimate
if you really like to explore and mess around, youll hit 100+ hours. on my first playthrough i had over 100 bc i spent a lot of time messing around and damn near 100% the trophies
ImageImageImage
SlothfulSpectre
Going 5 Dollar Mode
Brazil

Post by SlothfulSpectre »

hope we get more epic Kojimatm Woman Namestm in this one
barroo
hey
Bhutan

Post by barroo »