Anime Disscussion!!!

Welcome to the first episode of my new podcast,. Today we will dicuss the latest in movies and anime, hbo max, prestige tv, sienfeld on tv must see tv, out now, discuss comics books, words books, picture books, new cohost books. We klove books and television, discuss books and television. Anime
Stormy_Buckets
gay
United States of America

Re: Anime Disscussion!!!

Post by Stormy_Buckets »

ooughhh i GOTTA get in on akiba maid war.... mayb i'll ask my gf to wathch with me..
mysteryROOSTER
gay

Post by mysteryROOSTER »

Scratch wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:58 pm "kaiba" is my favorite one
I watched Kaiba with a friend a while ago, it was a great time. Such a good surreal work, especially paired with the art style and environments. The music really sticks with you too.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ShrimpScampi
Slippery
Virgin Islands (USA)

Post by ShrimpScampi »

spritesepsis wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 11:24 pm i am ENJOYING mob psycho season 3
Im also enjoying it, I've been waiting for the next few episodes since like 2019, I'm so excited
catnepdotbiz
all powerful bestie
United States of America

Post by catnepdotbiz »

hi. can i post about the anime i fansub? i am goign to do so anyway okay

"saikyo kamizmode" is a niche web anime about... sumo! but like, very shounen anime superpower-ified and also with a lot of Creature Catching elements (like pokemon or digimon). it's a childrens anime about a kid named dai who quit drumming after losing a competition, but gets scouted by the god of stone, a little lion guy named goutetsu, who wants him to be his coach so he can take on the kamizmode tournament and become a grand champ. it has a lot of traditional sumo elements as well as ties to shintoism, and no shortage of insert songs that play every episode during fights. it's made by bnpictures, the same people who made aikatsu! it's very colorful and a joy to watch
^ collage image i made when i released episode 1

if you feel like torrenting you can sift through the torrents in my list here, but there's also a google drive that i keep updated where you can download them directly from here (these won't display the subs if you just watch them in gd's media player. please download them okay)
if you don't want to do either of these they're also uploaded onto your favorite anime piracy site of your choosing
i also make posts on my wordpress blog whenever there's new episodes out

i haven't finished translating it all yet but there is still. 18 entire episodes for your viewing pleasure. out of 26 total. please check it out if you want okay?
KatieIsASlimeUwU
Bunny Slime Girl of the Internet
Ireland

Post by KatieIsASlimeUwU »

Yall should watch digimon ghost game! unlike other digimon series ghost game is a monster of the week horror mystery show, think Scooby Doo but with more body horror and also if scooby doo could become a bigger more powerful doo to fight the monsters.
Hewwo Y'all!!!!!!!!! Image Slime/Bun/She/They
JulianaNRG
homosex
Jamaica

Post by JulianaNRG »

rip bocchi (she died)
perpetuaReality
ULTRARARE ★★★★★★
Argentina

Post by perpetuaReality »