cool jackets thread (+ all other clothes)

just keep posting thru it bitch
DoctorBodacious
obsessive apathetic
United States of America

cool jackets thread (+ all other clothes)

Post by DoctorBodacious »

show me your jackests.

or any article of clotheing you like. I GUESS
Image VOTE BUL NO MATTER WORTH She/Her 8-)
mysteryROOSTER
gay

Re: cool jackets thread (+ all other clothes)

Post by mysteryROOSTER »

That looks awesome, especially with that bit of red standing out. I fucking need some cool outerwear! My outfits have been boring for so long because of low energy & early mornings, so now that I want to get into fashion I don’t really have any cool clothing to use as a starting point. It would be perfect if I had a few good jackets and shoes to overshadow the bland shirts, that way I have somewhere to build from.

On a related note, trying to find clothing sites with search terms alone gives really mundane or bot-boosted results, so if anyone has specific clothing sites they use with weird and cool aesthetic themes, I’d love to see.
ImageImageImageImageImage
DoctorBodacious
obsessive apathetic
United States of America

Post by DoctorBodacious »

mysteryROOSTER wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:44 pm On a related note, trying to find clothing sites with search terms alone gives really mundane or bot-boosted results, so if anyone has specific clothing sites they use with weird and cool aesthetic themes, I’d love to see.
i found my baby off of good ol' ebay. make sure if you go there the seller's got a good rating, auctions are pretty consistently real i found. as for anything else, thats between you and god
Image VOTE BUL NO MATTER WORTH She/Her 8-)
punkcherries
↖thing.
Palestine

Post by punkcherries »

mysteryROOSTER wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:44 pm That looks awesome, especially with that bit of red standing out. I fucking need some cool outerwear! My outfits have been boring for so long because of low energy & early mornings, so now that I want to get into fashion I don’t really have any cool clothing to use as a starting point. It would be perfect if I had a few good jackets and shoes to overshadow the bland shirts, that way I have somewhere to build from.

On a related note, trying to find clothing sites with search terms alone gives really mundane or bot-boosted results, so if anyone has specific clothing sites they use with weird and cool aesthetic themes, I’d love to see.
my go-to recc is to scour thrift stores for interesting finds!! its usually the cheapest and most fun option lookin thru all the weird junk in em .

as for online shopping, a lot of clothes are like . stupid expensive tbh . but geeenerally u can find stuff ok on etsy? in my experience at least. etsy isnt great of course but yknow . better than nothing i spose! hard to find alt clothing brands that arent shitty in one way or another . i cant tell u how many ive seen selling iron cross necklaces . yeesh !!! from what ive seen tho angry young and poor seems to be ok about that stuff?

but tbh punk clothes are generally bery hand-worn so like . if thats what u want just pick up a denim jacket and some cheap fabric and fabric paint and make ur own cool ass jacket . throw some safety pins in there why dont u. regardless i wish u the Utmost luck.............. o7
hai....... :twisted: