MURDER MYSTERY GAME!! PILOT GAME

just keep posting thru it bitch
pea_txt
Moderator of the Cinema & TV subforum
Monaco

MURDER MYSTERY GAME!! PILOT GAME

Post by pea_txt »

Hey! Do you like playing Trouble in Terrorist Town? Mafia games? Werewolf? I'm interested in hosting a game that's just like the aforementioned games! This sort of stuff takes a lot of effort and time so I'd like to go for a trial run (a one off night) so if you're interested, even if you're new to this sort of stuff, please post in this thread! I'll start with 8 slots, then we'll see how it goes afterwards.

Also, if you have any questions, ask ahead! tia

8 slots are filled! If you are interested, post ahead anyways, it's not too late! I'll prepare the game in the meanwhile.

1. Cosmic_Outlaw_
2. KatieIsASlimeUwU
3. BootyJim
4. ROBBYDUDE
5. vivirox
6. skeleteleteleton
7. SkieSquiggles
8. hocuspocus
9. AngusLeaves
10. looneyzune
11. SlothfulSpectre
...And maybe more.............

----------------------------------------------------------------

WELCOME TO THE MURDER MYSTERY HOUSE!..

Due to a storm ravaging the area, you are all stuck in this nifty... somewhat small victorian styled mansion. As fate would have it, however, you are all cursed to perform one of the most inhuman acts of all: To avoid the wrath of the unknown entities, one must kill another tonight. Should you attempt to escape the mansion, the storm outside will collect you.

READ THE RULES HERE! PLEASE I BEG YOU
Spoiler!
- Everyone starts the game with a role. What that role is, only the one who has it knows. Be careful of liars, for they might take advantage of you. A role can be anything, whether it helps you with murder, investigation, or even comic mischief!
- You can request a type of role to me via DMs. You can also ask in the thread, but perhaps you want to be secretive about it...
- Once the night phase begins, submit your actions for the night via DM to me. Plan whatever you want to do, announce it in the thread if you want. However...
- A murder must occur for the night, and one of you will have done it. Should no murders be planned by any of you, someone will accidentally do the deed.
- No accomplices allowed! You are doing this kill by yourself. Should I figure out that you're working with someone to make it easier to get away with murder, I won't be happy (+ something might happen...)
- Once the night passes, the day comes. I will give you an account of all the actions you've performed for the night and investigation starts at that point. Everyone must work together to figure out who the murderer is.
- You are not forced to give your account. However, you cannot copy paste it either. Doing so results in instant death. Be creative with your writing!
- Investigation is in the form of questions (e.g: Can we check the Kitchen for any blood stains?). Eventually, the answers will help you figure out the murderer.
- Once enough investigation occurs, a vote will take place. Vote for who you think was the killer, and pray you get it right. Investigations can still happen during the voting process.
- If you are uncertain about anything at all, just ask me! Don't hesitate to ask via Discord if you don't want to overload my DM inbox.
- Be a good sport.

Mansion Map

Mansion Map (Text Form)
1F
Lobby: The entrance to the mansion. Several Portraits and Busts are displayed around the room. A chandelier softly illuminates both the first and second floors. A very comfortable rug sits at the middle of the room, giving the space a comfortable atmosphere. The grandfather clock, located near the Foyer, has its hands sitting at Midnight, for some reason. Stairs are located in the middle, leading you to the second floor.

Foyer: A large room with a fireplace at the end. A large table and chairs surround the middle, suggesting that diplomatic parley takes place here. The fireplace seems to have been recently used, considering the ashes within contain a bit of heat still. A sword is displayed by the fireplace, shining upon whoever lays their eyes towards it. A grand piano can be accessed at the outside corner of the room, perfectly operatable.

Living Room: Cozy chairs inhabit the room, giving its users a well needed resting time while maintaining casual chatter. The grandfather clock here seems to be working without issue. The trophied deer head stuck to the wall speaks to you that its owner is both an amateur hunter and a man of general distaste.

Kitchen: The amount of tools and utensils stored within this room makes you (rightfully) assume that servants work the room, rather than its owners. A trap door in this room leads to the basement.

Dining Room: An elegant table and tablecloth has been collecting a bit of dust, begging for people to enjoy a meal by its presence. Candles adorn the room with comfortable light and smoky scents.

Solarium: The closest you'll ever be to outside tonight. The outside walls and the room are made of glass, letting you observe nature destroy all that is around the property. If you wish to avoid such a view, the blinds are there to help.

2F
Guest Room: A room for guests. A modest bed, a modest nightstand, a modest room.

Bedroom: The Master Bedroom. Featuring a king sized bed that might make the average person go to sleep before they even get to counting sheep.

Bathroom: A regular bathroom, featuring an oddly huge medicine cabinet right over the sink. Thankfully, there's still hot water.

Leisure Room: Billiards, Darts, Cards. An adult's pastime paradise. Let off some steam by playing games. Accumulate steam once you lose them.

Storage: Lots of things kept under blankets and boxes. There's enough space for you to get to the Attic, at least.

Attic: A few more things — Ancient figures and doodads galore — are stored here, as well. Not as dark as one might imagine, as some windows are conveniently placed around the room.

Basement
Main Room: Once you enter the basement, you can feel all sorts of not-as-pleasant-as-it-could-be feelings: Mainly that it's wet and creepy in here. Stones covering the level makes you wish it were maintained a bit better.

Cellar: Expensive wines and, why not, casks, are well maintained in this room. The temperature seems to be a bit cooler here than the other rooms of this floor.

Furnace: The main source of this house's heating. Lots of coal remains for the occupants to burn up, or perhaps you want to use Wood to prevent more potent carcinogens.

Indoor Pool & Sauna: Probably the reason why the basement is wet. Still doesn't explain the creepy part. Hey, at least the water's warm. The sauna (in dark red) seems to be out of order, however.

Gym: Work out your muscles, or perhaps improve your cardio with (timely) state of the art machines!

References:

Day Phase Investigation
pea_txt
Monaco

Re: MURDER MYSTERY GAME!! ANYONE INTERESTED........

Post by pea_txt »

just realized i didn't mention among us as a reference it's like the closest idea of what the game would be like
Cosmic_Outlaw_
She/Her
United States of America

Post by Cosmic_Outlaw_ »

im interested!
Somethin' wicked this way rides
KatieIsASlimeUwU
Bunny Slime Girl of the Internet
Ireland

Post by KatieIsASlimeUwU »

oooo sounds fun!
Hewwo Y'all!!!!!!!!! Image Slime/Bun/She/They
BootyJim
Dipshit
United States of America

Post by BootyJim »

I'd love to if there's still a slot open!
They call me Mr. White cuz my cracker game puts Saltine to shame
ROBBYDUDE
I BLADE YOU FOREWELL
Italy

Post by ROBBYDUDE »

INTERESTED!!!!!!!!

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)
vivirox
gay
United States of America

Post by vivirox »

We are interested!, It would just depend on the time and Date
Funny CreaturesImageImageDo a Spin
pea_txt
Monaco

Post by pea_txt »

vivirox wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:48 pm We are interested!, It would just depend on the time and Date
no specific time and date! it's a role playing FORUM game, so nothing is being done in real time (other than investigating)
skeleteleteleton
gay
United States of America

Post by skeleteleteleton »

i'm interested : )
SkieSquiggles
They/It
Italy

Post by SkieSquiggles »

I AM INTERESTED!!!!!
Image Signature Under Construction Image (until I think of a better one)